Nicklas Bendtner (13 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Based on what? You are just making assumptions. He just extended his contract with Liverpool.
Based on ambition and desire to win trophies. Sooner or later he'll get fed up. This whole extending a contract is so over-rated. Nedved extended, and a few days later he joined us. Matri extended, and was linked with many teams during the summer. Heck, if a god offer came in, I'm sure we'd sell him. Extending contracts is just a method/technique deployed by clubs to safeguard their investments ;)

---------- Post added 01.09.2012 at 19:25 ----------

As long as his finishing is better than all of our other forwards, he can be as selfish as he wants. :)
His finishing isn't better, and his goalscoring record is rather poor as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He wasn't as impossible as you'd like to think. His wages aren't insanely high, and come next season, if Liverpool fail to qualify for the CL, he might want to move, and I don't see him staying in England
This is the problem, we can talk about fees and wages, but we don't have any idea on the personal side of deals. Just guess.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Suarez right now is on £110k a week.Just saying..Thats approximately ~€6-6.5m a year ?

I Dont think he is a realistic transfer as well in my opinion.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Isn't that depressing, having to reassure ourselves that our "top buy" of the summer can't be worse than Matri/Quag.

Bendtner can do some great things...sometimes. But I think he can be a selfish player, and I can't see how that is going to fit in where we are now.

He wasnt our top buy. Missing out on a top striker he was brought in to have another option in attack and a different stlye.

---------- Post added 01.09.2012 at 14:37 ----------

Did Cavani not wait to re-sign with Napoli right up until the end of the Mercato?

Suarez

Dzeko

Llorente

Are you serious? Cavani would cost 50 or more million, suarez just extended and would also cost 40 milion, Džeko didnt ask too be sold and city dont need the money, this way they keep a 4th striker that can score 15 goals a season as a sub and Llorente couldnt be bought because the opresident of Athletic was crazy.

you need a reality check.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
F A K E
A
N

And I'm not kidding, you really are.
srsly i don't care if you think i am a real fan or not. i followed this team since i was a little boy and went to the della alpi and olympico several times. and will def. visit the new stadium soon. i went thru all highs and lows with this team and it will stay this way till i die.
i defended this team with all my heart against anyone but i have my opinion. and in my view he is a poor excuse of a striker nothing else and we will still win the league even with this clown being on the bench for 38 games or not. so we better ignore each other because when i think about it i do care because noone has the right to say to me i am a fake juve fan.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I bet half the people in here praising this mercato or understanding why Marotta couldn't sign a top player are thinking "If I was in his situation I couldn't have signed anyone either". Well fuck that, you're not him. He has certain credentials that allows him to have that job and he gets paid the big bucks too.

This is the 3rd summer in a row where we've failed to address a very important department of the team. He fooled us twice but not this time.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I bet half the people in here praising this mercato or understanding why Marotta couldn't sign a top player are thinking "If I was in his situation I couldn't have signed anyone either". Well fuck that, you're not him. He has certain credentials that allows him to have that job and he gets paid the big bucks too.

This is the 3rd summer in a row where we've failed to address a very important department of the team. He fooled us twice but not this time.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)