Sep 23, 2003

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
F A K E
A
N

And I'm not kidding, you really are.
Bit harsh. But it's just frustration due to the "top player" coming to the club and instead purchasing an average player tends to get people's backs up. I wish him the best as he's joined us but a part of me wants him to fail miserably due to the fact that marotta is a useful as a chocolate tea pot

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Bit harsh. But it's just frustration due to the "top player" coming to the club and instead purchasing an average player tends to get people's backs up. I wish him the best as he's joined us but a part of me wants him to fail miserably due to the fact that marotta is a useful as a chocolate tea pot
In another post he wrote that he hopes Bendtner breaks his legs while playing for Juve.

And btw, I think we're all frustrated. But wishing that something goes wrong with our team is something I'll never understand that a fan could wish for.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
In another post he wrote that he hopes Bendtner breaks his legs while playing for Juve.

And btw, I think we're all frustrated. But wishing that something goes wrong with our team is something I'll never understand that a fan could wish for.
Totally agree. No one is happy that this is how the striker situation ended yet you don't wish malice on a now Juve player for it only affects our squad. In the end you hope and wish well for him that he may become something special as to help us

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think we all know what to expect from Quag and Matri. They might have better season this year, but they won't surprise us too much imo. Bendtner has everything to prove. As for me at least one of the mentioned three will have to leave after this season. It has to be the weakest one and in case Bendtner fails we'll have no problem with offloading him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)