Nicklas Bendtner - ST - Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Who would you rather sign?

• Bendtner

• Borriello

• I...I just can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
What like 10 goals a season? And everyone here bashes matri for one bad season
It doesn't matter how many - it just means that as a goalscorer, Vucinic has typically scored more while playing CF or from that position. I have no idea why people bash Matri, I like him, and Juventus owe a lot to him. Either way, Vuc can play CF - he's said repeatedly it's his preferred position, which is why he dons the #9.

Jul 20, 2012
It doesn't matter how many - it just means that as a goalscorer, Vucinic has typically scored more while playing CF or from that position. I have no idea why people bash Matri, I like him, and Juventus owe a lot to him. Either way, Vuc can play CF - he's said repeatedly it's his preferred position, which is why he dons the #9.
its his preferred position but to me he looked better on the flank. Also I would much rather Juve go back to a 4-3-3 where we could also try to put giovinco on the flank, why not try?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Mark, if you go green letters on this guy I swear I will hunt you down and make you wear Merda shirt with that ugly Maicon's name on it.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Each time I open this thread and see the banners above showing pictures of former greats, I die a little bit more inside.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
50m on DEPTH PURCHASES !!! FREAKING DEPTH !!!!! :howler:

We are 3rd highest spenders in the transfer market in the last few years only behind PSG and City :howler:

I thought being Italian Champions had a meaning..I guess not :howler:

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
My ranking of new strikers in top serie A clubs:

Cassano
Pazzini, Destro
Insigne, Bojan

Bendtner

Pathetic (for serie A and Juventus especially)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)