Nick Against the World (69 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Yes, I'm butting in...

Everyone that has been banned since you became a mod. Countless members you deemed not good enough for Juventuz.

They're too lenient. Talk sh.it, expect to be shat on by a mod. It's their job.

Bulll shi.t mate. Youre a pleb. Thats a public insult, to show the other members that being a cock isnt cool.

How, by being a cock?:confused:

Na you're generally just an idiot I think.

But endless posts about anal sex (F.ucking Yuck, BTW) are not?Sure.

What has Mikhail brought? hmmm.
He's kind. Try it some time.

I like Pado, Nick, Sergio, Fliakis, Fabiana, Jaecole, Nicole, Menace and Dan. Have I made one of them angry once? Newp.

Gee, I'm not on the list. *faints*

thats a lie cock.

Bullshi.t.

I dont actually. What gives you the idea I think im all that? Im perhaps the most self critical person on this forum. I just think im as good as you or Mikhail or any other cock.

Fav word?

Im generally not a happy person.

Now, their's a surprise.

Who was hurt? Who's crying here? Who left because of me? Who have I generally annoyed except Liliana, a ***** who got what she give.
Exactly. Fook all. Show me my list of wrongs, lets see em.

Me, that's who. I actually avoided this forum for days, because I was disgusted by all the weird sh.it in here.

Kids lets go take coke, yeah its bad but atleast we wont end up as fvcking sad as this bastard. Burnout on speedball, whos game?

Taking drugs will kill you. And for what?, it's not like they make you a more pleasant person to be around--obviously.

I come here, and I daresay 98% of us come here to talk Juve, banter a bit around like mates, tell a joke or two, enjoy each other's company. Not to see some drug hazed counterfeit of forum hooliganism.

F'ing enough.

/darkie

Yeah---I know---fook off, in my shoe. :rolleyes:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Claire, you're starting to become very annoying. Every time you log in now you have to take shots at people and you know what...it's not helping your cause at all. The ban bloody Mikhail initiated a few months ago was not just, however these recent ban threats probably are because you continue to go around insulting people and just causing more controversy. I'm no fan of the mods either however when you start shooting insults their way they will take offense and take action against you...doesn't really help at all coming back and rehashing the same argument every day. Just leave it like I did after I was banned.

That said, I have nothing against you Claire and have been behind your reinstatement all the way...don't make me change my mind now.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
yeah im looking for a good ass fooking, but pados unit is too big.

did you see the unit on that guy?
If you think Pado's is big..........................................

Sigh, I guess I'm out then.

Can you at least look at it for a little while???

Still Fapping.

Switched Hands

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
While you're fapping in a shoe, I'm gonna nut all over my TV while watching the NHL Center Ice package....every single Red Wings game for only $130. What a fvcking deal.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
not real sure I understand when Claire says I "got what I deserved"...

anyways, I really dont care

if she's back, thats fine with me

Do hate cops though, you would too if they had peppersprayed you, racial abused your friends, roughed you up etc
shouldnt hate all of us, for something most of us wouldnt do....

no excuse for racial insults

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++
Claire, you're starting to become very annoying. Every time you log in now you have to take shots at people and you know what...it's not helping your cause at all. The ban bloody Mikhail initiated a few months ago was not just, however these recent ban threats probably are because you continue to go around insulting people and just causing more controversy. I'm no fan of the mods either however when you start shooting insults their way they will take offense and take action against you...doesn't really help at all coming back and rehashing the same argument every day. Just leave it like I did after I was banned.

That said, I have nothing against you Claire and have been behind your reinstatement all the way...don't make me change my mind now.
Im not taking shots at anyone. Just still on the same rant with Zlatan and Mikhail, mostly just because Mikhail hasnt even given reasons or responded to anything, atleast Zlatan tries. If moderators are going to take shots at me then Im going to reply, like you would. And thats rich, coming from someone who has just came out of the longest and most boring argument in the history of juventuz.

Not sure its fair how i am being painted here. Show me who ive insulted, I see shit coming from you every day, difference is im usually just fooking around. Infact I always am. If someone is offended by an ass fooking joke they need to get their head examined. Im not the one who throws around words like 'anorexic'. im not the one who is actually vicious and means it.
So fvck off with that shit.

Zlatan, im not talking about you specifically. I dont know who bans who, but I know plenty have been banned. Seven shouldnt have been banned, Sevens brother shouldnt have been banned, countless members who such as juve_the_best shouldnt have been banned. Thats the worst, members who are just banned because they are deemed not good enough.

Im not even talking about my ban, sure Ive deserved bans, but the latest ones. Naaa, just a cop out from Mikhail because I call him out. Ive insulted noone but those who insulted me. And that goes back to the start, from Nick to Vinman to Lilianna to Mikhail. They start it and i finish it.

Whatever though, cant be arsed.

"I've experienced worse in a night than you have in a lifetime, so dont give me that "You're just a little boy" shit. I've been through more shit than you have.'
How would you know?

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
4. Fine, you didnt make them angry. What about others, who didnt even talk to you, but somehow you found a reason to butt in and argue about something.
Like who? Easy to say that but its a load of shit. You give me names then. And i dont mean members who read this thread, never post with me and have an opinion of me. If they dont like it, they shouldnt read it. Lou is offended by ass fooking jokes? What the FVCK is Lou doing in:

NICK AGAINST THE WORLD. Looks like someone isnt getting it.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
About this banning situation why not have a vote where all members with over 5000 posts have 48hrs on them to vote and in order to make a ban there has to be an 51% margin in favor of banning.

There are not that many democraties left where there is a "one person say"...;)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Me, that's who. I actually avoided this forum for days, because I was disgusted by all the weird sh.it in here.
Sometimes I really wonder what kind of life you lead. Grow up mate.

Taking drugs will kill you. And for what?, it's not like they make you a more pleasant person to be around--obviously.
A kick, a rush, fun, excitment, climax, calming, chilling out, relaxing?

I come here, and I daresay 98% of us come here to talk Juve, banter a bit around like mates, tell a joke or two, enjoy each other's company. Not to see some drug hazed counterfeit of forum hooliganism.
Why are you in this thread?

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
About this banning situation why not have a vote where all members with over 5000 posts have 48hrs on them to vote and in order to make a ban there has to be an 51% margin in favor of banning.

Exactly. And especially when that person is biased.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 674083912 ] ++
Z,

Why not let her come back?

First of all, why is everyone looking at me? "Why doesnt Z let he rcome back, what does Z have against her..." etc.

If the mods let her back that would nullify the entire purpose of banning.

Anyone who gets banned would just reregister all the time. I've already discussed this before, I wont again.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Zlatan, im not talking about you specifically. I dont know who bans who, but I know plenty have been banned. Seven shouldnt have been banned, Sevens brother shouldnt have been banned, countless members who such as juve_the_best shouldnt have been banned. Thats the worst, members who are just banned because they are deemed not good enough.

How would you know?

Like who? Easy to say that but its a load of shit. You give me names then. And i dont mean members who read this thread, never post with me and have an opinion of me. If they dont like it, they shouldnt read it. Lou is offended by ass fooking jokes? What the FVCK is Lou doing in:

1. Juve_the_best was first given a warning temp ban for insulting other members, he was let back, he countinuedx doing what he did and he got banned by the mod team. Seven got banned for insulting other people over the last few days and rergistering.

2. How would you know I'm just a little kid? And I'm pretty sure.

3. Eeeer, let's see, me for one. Not this tho, waaaay before this.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

Because it would be a popularity contest then.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
First of all, why is everyone looking at me? "Why doesnt Z let he rcome back, what does Z have against her..." etc.

If the mods let her back that would nullify the entire purpose of banning.

Anyone who gets banned would just reregister all the time. I've already discussed this before, I wont again.
I´m not pro or against you. I have not tried to get an opinion in this matter and I will not either.

It would certainly not nullify the purpose of banning, on the contrary!
Imagine a justice system where you would not be able to revive both laws and decision. In a democracy the people are setting up the laws and elect the rulers.

This forum exists for the members, no one else…

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Im not taking shots at anyone. Just still on the same rant with Zlatan and Mikhail, mostly just because Mikhail hasnt even given reasons or responded to anything, atleast Zlatan tries. If moderators are going to take shots at me then Im going to reply, like you would. And thats rich, coming from someone who has just came out of the longest and most boring argument in the history of juventuz.
I have given reasons. I chose not to get back into the same debate for the umpteenth time. I have banned you twice. Both times I had, in my opinion, sufficient justification. If you have a problem with me, deal with it.

...Im not even talking about my ban, sure Ive deserved bans, but the latest ones. Naaa, just a cop out from Mikhail because I call him out. Ive insulted noone but those who insulted me.
BS.

Whatever though, cant be arsed.
I wish.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Because it would be a popularity contest then.
Good point. But within the laws you (not you Zlatan, you in general) have to be consistent. I agree on that he has gone over the line but if 50 others do the same shouldn´t they also be banned?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)