Nick Against the World (21 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

First: Welcome back, Sergio!

Second: Ahhh... I just can't join the anti-USC bandwagon here, Andy.

After growing up in Chicago where you had every game that Notre Dame played crammed down your throat with coverage by the local NBC affiliate every Saturday, practically being told "Here's your college team to follow and you will love them", even a USC with a 863-game winning streak and steroids oozing from their eye sockets gets applause from me whenever they play Notre Dame.

Some levels of disgust run too deep to overlook for the "short-term" thinking of a 28-game winning streak and an undeserving squad from SoCal.
Hello Greg.

How bout them Niners.

Ooof

Are you saying that USC is "undeserving"????

Especially when you consider they have more talent on offense than 1/3 of the NFL teams out there??

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Hello Greg.

How bout them Niners.

Ooof
:D

Sergio, you forget that I'm an even sadder creature: a Bears fan.

I did pick the 49ers to win three games this season, which meant that they would have to do more than beat Arizona twice this year. Of course, they can't even do that much this season now. ;)

My other prediction may also stand: the 49ers may rename themselves to the 47s, reflecting their average attendance this season.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

:D

Sergio, you forget that I'm an even sadder creature: a Bears fan.

I did pick the 49ers to win three games this season, which meant that they would have to do more than beat Arizona twice this year. Of course, they can't even do that much this season now. ;)

My other prediction may also stand: the 49ers may rename themselves to the 47s, reflecting their average attendance this season.
They're not wining three games this season.

No way, No how.

Did you see that supposed "last place schedule" they have?/
Are you kidding me??

Not only did they have to play Philadelphia, Indianapolis, and Dallas so far this year, but they have to play Seattle twice, the Rams again, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Tampa Bay, the New York Giants, Washington, and at Chicago.

Reggie Bush, meet San Francisco

San Francisco, meet Reggie Bush, the #1 pick in the 2006 NFL Draft.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
49ers? Oh yeah? Well, I'm a Lions fan and we have the most inept and imbecilic GM in the whole history of the National Football League, Mr. Matt Millan. What a fvcking dunderhead...can't believe the Ford family still has faith in this guy.

It's becoming so desperate my father does not consider the Lions as his team anymore, and he was born in Detroit and lived in and around the city for over 35 years. Then we have the Tigers, however at least they have accomplished something over the years with Sparky Anderson. But then again it's baseball so who the hell cares..

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I'm about to lose some bodily fluids
but my mind is in a tizzy

I really, really, want to do it
but I need a place for my Jizzy

That was for you, Robert. :D

The whole damn thing was beautiful, but I just had to quote my favorite part. So damn good to have Sergio back.

Fap fap fap fap fap

sorry.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The 49ers must be a massive tax write-off for the ownership. Otherwise, I can't see the franchise subsiding as a collection plate for annual first round picks.

(And yes, I was too generous with my pre-season 3 win prediction.)

++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++
49ers? Oh yeah? Well, I'm a Lions fan and we have the most inept and imbecilic GM in the whole history of the National Football League, Mr. Matt Millan. What a fvcking dunderhead...can't believe the Ford family still has faith in this guy.
Imported from the SF 49ers no less. ;)

But hey -- the Ford family had faith in the Pinto throughout the 1970s. ;)

It's becoming so desperate my father does not consider the Lions as his team anymore, and he was born in Detroit and lived in and around the city for over 35 years. Then we have the Tigers, however at least they have accomplished something over the years with Sparky Anderson. But then again it's baseball so who the hell cares..
If it weren't for the Red Wings and Pistons...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I want Claire back.

In fact, I'm going to Fap until Claire is reinstated.

Here we go

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

This is gonna take a while

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

"Loving meeeeeeee, is easy 'cuz I'm beautifulllllllllllll "

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Gotta answer the phone..................................

"Hi Mom. Can't talk right now. I'm fapping. What's fapping??? Well, remember when you walked in on me when I was 13 with that copy of Hustler and.......................................Mom?? Hello? Mom???"

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Thank god for Caffeine

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

To be continued..................................

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Again, name the people that I unfairly banned. Name them.
Everyone that has been banned since you became a mod. Countless members you deemed not good enough for Juventuz.

2. The very point of public warnings etc is to show new members that a certain type of behaviour is not tolerated. Like when Burke got banned, I told him that he would be permanenty banned if he reregistered, and I did it publicly so that others would know this as well. Has nothing to do with being powerhungry, and we dont throw around public warnings just for no reason. Public warnings have a reason.
Bulll shit mate. Youre a pleb. Thats a public insult, to show the other members that being a cock isnt cool.

3. Not once have I banned a member for personal reasons. Nick and I were always at eachothers throats yet he isnt banned. Fliakis hates me, and I dont particulary like him either, yet he isnt banned.
Thats about Mik the tato.

4. Power hungry? Yes, because I get a rush of having power over people I've never seen on an internet forum.
Fair enough.

5. Personaly, I would like to see the reasoning behind Jae claiming the mods are less intelligent than you/him. Did we take an IQ test when we became mods that I dont know about, and how did it leak out?
Na you're generally just an idiot I think.

6. I hate to break it to you Claire, but you're not all that great
Never thought i was.

and I personaly dont see what you brought to the forum, except bitternees, hate and drugs?
What has Mikhail brought? hmmm.

You hate everyone and all you tried to do is make people angry.
I like Pado, Nick, Sergio, Fliakis, Fabiana, Jaecole, Nicole, Menace and Dan. Have I made one of them angry once? Newp.

Well girl, go outside of your house and do that to other people, and see how they'll react, and whether you'll like their reaction.
I do and I like it. But thats irrelevent, I wouldnt recommend you to talk out of your ass in public, pado to wank in a shoe in public, sergio to put cookies down his pants in public etc etc

You hate cops and almost made Vinni leave.
Not true. Dont even have a prob with vinni now. What he got he deserved. Do hate cops though, you would too if they had peppersprayed you, racial abused your friends, roughed you up etc. You are just a little boy.

you hate Liliana, just as an example, altho the girl didnt do anything to you[.QUOTE]
Shes just an idiot to be fair. I hate her and I want her to die.

you hate this and you hate that
I hate you.

you advertise the use of serious drugs in the forum
so?

even if there are a lot of underage members here
lol

and you even encouraged one of bthem to take drugs
thats a lie cock.

**** off Claire, you think you're all that?
I dont actually. What gives you the idea I think im all that? Im perhaps the most self critical person on this forum. I just think im as good as you or Mikhail or any other cock.

Guess what, you're not.
Well duuuhhhhhh

You have a few fans here, an englishman that likes you because he cant find an english girl that can put the sentances together
a nationalistic insult from a moderator. Would you like me to make fun of your moderation abilities because you are a bosnian immigrant? No you wouldnt. See. Have you even been in England? Fvcking idiot you are.

and a lawyer in a mid life crisis that probably tries let steam out after a tough day at work
hes the only reason i visit, thats all that matters.

but in general, yes, most people dislike you.
So?

I've never seen you say anything positive, or indeed try to help or be constructive, all you know how to do is whine about this and that, this isnt any good, you hate this and that, etc.
Im generally not a happy person.

Altho I didnt ban you, I personaly am not crying after you.
Yep Mikhail banned me cause he's a bint.

Who was hurt? Who's crying here? Who left because of me? Who have I generally annoyed except Liliana, a ***** who got what she give.
Exactly. Fook all. Show me my list of wrongs, lets see em.

Kids lets go take coke, yeah its bad but atleast we wont end up as fvcking sad as this bastard. Burnout on speedball, whos game?

shit in a fanny pad.

/darkie

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Appreciate the efforts Sergio. Pado tried to give up fooking shoes, Jaecole left the forum, Emma played with my hair, but none of this shit is working.

Baalllls man thats what i think. balls balls gllooopy old balls.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Appreciate the efforts Sergio. Pado tried to give up fooking shoes, Jaecole left the forum, Emma played with my hair, but none of this shit is working.

Baalllls man thats what i think. balls balls gllooopy old balls.
You still down for Ass Focking???

God I hope this is Claire, and not Jaecole.

Not that you're not cute or anything Jae, its just that Sausage isn't part of my diet.

And Claire Baby, I do miss you.

I'm still fapping. And typing with the other hand. God, I'm so talented

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

You still down for Ass Focking???

God I hope this is Claire, and not Jaecole.

Not that you're not cute or anything Jae, its just that Sausage isn't part of my diet.

And Claire Baby, I do miss you.

I'm still fapping. And typing with the other hand. God, I'm so talented
and sticky

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 674083912 ] ++
Id rather talk about Angelina Jolie than american football
;)

Inspired by Sergio, Pado, and Perry Como's "Catarina":

Annn-ge-liiina, O’ Ho Ho!
When I fop, in your shoe, out of view,
I’m in ecstasy! ( Si, Si, Si Si! )

Angelina, O’ Ho, Ho Ho! ( O’ Ho, Ho Ho! )
But when I fop, in your shoe, out of view,
Are you thinkin’ of me? ( Are you thinkin’ of me? )

Annn-ge-liiina! Ha, Ha, Ha! ( Ha, Ha, Ha! )
Just how long is the list, is the list,
Of your shoes that have gotten the gist?
O’ How happy my heart would be,
If I knew that they were fopped by just me,
Say it’s true, say ya do,
Angelina!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

;)

Inspired by Sergio, Pado, and Perry Como's "Catarina":

Annn-ge-liiina, O’ Ho Ho!
When I fop, in your shoe, out of view,
I’m in ecstasy! ( Si, Si, Si Si! )

Angelina, O’ Ho, Ho Ho! ( O’ Ho, Ho Ho! )
But when I fop, in your shoe, out of view,
Are you thinkin’ of me? ( Are you thinkin’ of me? )

Annn-ge-liiina! Ha, Ha, Ha! ( Ha, Ha, Ha! )
Just how long is the list, is the list,
Of your shoes that have gotten the gist?
O’ How happy my heart would be,
If I knew that they were fopped by just me,
Say it’s true, say ya do,
Angelina!
Whens the video comin out? :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
1. Everyone I have banned since I became mod, ay? Stop acting like a fool Claire, like you even know who I banned. It's easy to say "everyone", but it's kinda hard when you have to back your point up with a concrete example. Give me a name, just one. I know the reason behind a ban, you dont. You dont even know who I banned so to say that everyone was banned unfairly is pure stupidity. So, I ask you again, give me a name.

2. Public warnings are not public insults. They're warnings, nothing more nothing less.

3. Well, you'd know if I were an idiot or not from all the time you spend socializing with me, right? Take a break Claire.

4. Fine, you didnt make them angry. What about others, who didnt even talk to you, but somehow you found a reason to butt in and argue about something.

5. Oh yeah, I'm just a little boy, and you've seen so much of the world and been caused great unjustice. Get off, you know nothing about life. What, you think just because you got racially abused or peppersprayed or because you do drugs cause nobody understands you that you see the grand picture of life? Because you were raised or lived on the rough streets of England? Get off Claire, I've experienced worse in a night than you have in a lifetime, so dont give me that "You're just a little boy" shit. I've been through more shit than you have.

6. Yeah, yeah, hate me all you want, like I care :redface:

7. So? First of all, there are more minors hera than you think, so it may not be setting a good example. And I know you dont give a fuck, I would actually be surprised if you cared about anything.

8. Eeer, no it's not.

9. Not really nationalistic, thats more or less what he said several times IIRC. And I'm not an immigrant BTW, how can you be an immigrant in your own country?

10. You're not a happy person? I dont give a ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)