Nick Against the World (53 Viewers)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

so what?change it to GIF or BMP.is it that hard?
No, I mean the flashing thing only happens on .GIFs.. a .jpg file cannot have animations in it, and therefore no flashing.. since the files you gave him both were .jpgs that meant that they were clean, unless Andy would then take that image, put it in a prog, and do the flash thing himself, which I doubt would have happened..

kay?

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Are you implying something? And are you ok? Chill out a little.

And yeah Ive pondered that. Its usually because I fvck their girlfriend. Though I can look after myself, so it's all good.

Though Im pretty sure I couldnt handle Burke, he looks like a proper mental patient.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by sHiRLeY_TeMpLe ] ++
Jaecole why do you respect girls more than boys?

Do you think they will respect you back more than their girlfriends when it matters?
Guys just want to rate girls out of 10 and drink beer. And I can't hit on guys and I love hitting on girls. Also being wanted by girls builds your ego.

Jul 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Guys just want to rate girls out of 10 and drink beer. And I can't hit on guys and I love hitting on girls. Also being wanted by girls builds your ego.
Do you have any meaningful male friendships? I mean its clear you like girls- thats hormonal.

But what about male friends? Like girls have female friends. And guys have buddies they go to pubs with, or games, etc?

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Although, for some reason, I could see Jaecole getting a good beatin' for letting his mouth run wild. Is that true Jaecole?
Actually Andy I'm very polite and non violent. People often try to get a reaction from me. Insulting me about my hair, height, weight or dress sense. Dosent really get to me.

Though if youre in Liverpool and youre fucking girls left right and centre then you are going to get beaten up by big scouse boyfriends with bald heads. But its all good.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Actually Andy I'm very polite and non violent. People often try to get a reaction from me. Insulting me about my hair, height, weight or dress sense. Dosent really get to me.

Though if youre in Liverpool and youre fucking girls left right and centre then you are going to get beaten up by big scouse boyfriends with bald heads. But its all good.
And as Emma said dont you have a posh accent? There is no bigger way to alienate yourself in Liverpool if people think your even slighterly better then the gutter :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)