Nick Against the World (34 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Time to flood this thread wit relevant content from TikTok
There's an oxymoron...

"Heroes get remembered but legends never die"

Nick (the person that started this thread still living many years later..you're welcome)
Hmmm. I'm listening...

Fake Nick v2 made an appearance?
Until he posts a video of Berlusconi singing "On The Good Ship Lollipop" while on a cruise liner, I have my doubts if he's the real deal yet.

Apr 12, 2004
@swag

Greg.

I need a favor, I can't find it right now, but I need a shoutout for two things. One. THE original Russian bit, if it still exists. I had it saved for so long.

Also, I was talking to @alaska and telling him about Caroline and the Afghani spammers and how caroline had to be logged into her mom's apartment to see her fat stomach placed right to where she liked it.

@JCK

Can either of you find these, I can find a bunch or reference posts, but not the originals.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw a dream catcher on a citi bike
Damn, I thought that bank had higher standards.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@swag

Greg.

I need a favor, I can't find it right now, but I need a shoutout for two things. One. THE original Russian bit, if it still exists. I had it saved for so long.

Also, I was talking to @alaska and telling him about Caroline and the Afghani spammers and how caroline had to be logged into her mom's apartment to see her fat stomach placed right to where she liked it.

@JCK

Can either of you find these, I can find a bunch or reference posts, but not the originals.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I thought that bank had higher standards.
Russian bit? Perhaps my selective memory is protecting me from trauma. But what exactly are you referring to?

But yes, I’m all for fat stomachs.

But right now I’m stuck on the tarmac at Lisbon’s airport trying to fly to the Azores. You can’t even go to remote places without global travel demand fook ups now.

Apr 12, 2004
Russian bit? Perhaps my selective memory is protecting me from trauma. But what exactly are you referring to?

But yes, I’m all for fat stomachs.

But right now I’m stuck on the tarmac at Lisbon’s airport trying to fly to the Azores. You can’t even go to remote places without global travel demand fook ups now.
Mne Brot Meshka - My brother is from Mexico.... :lol2:
Greg off to re-colonize the Azores :touched:
Re-CUMonize.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)