Nick Against the World (91 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Stupid English football show I watch..... the commentators are alread labelling this match "boring" and "not worth watching," giving a bad impression to the US soccer public. I tried to call in live on the show however I have not been able to get through yet. Bastards don't wan't to deal with my Pro-Italian views. :fero:
That's why they are daft! :pissed:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I remember the tragedy from 1985, and just how terrible it was.

Of course, back then, we didnt get to see much soccer here in the US, but this made the 6 o'clock news. Terrible images.

Lets hope there is never a repeat of this incident....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Nick, what the hell is going on in that first pic you posted, with Cannavaro and who I believe to be Oba Martins? Canna looks like he's trying to kill him.
maybe he's a racist.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,630
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Nick, what the hell is going on in that first pic you posted, with Cannavaro and who I believe to be Oba Martins? Canna looks like he's trying to kill him.
    No that was Cordoba with his shirt over his head because Sheva dribbled past him like a 50 year old chain smoking Serie C defender causing the AWAY goal and ended Inter's hopes. Canna was not yelling at him but probably telling him to stop blaming himself.

Claire: UNION JACK: Because "WE WERE GOING TO MANCHESTER"
    and many other reasons they are present in the CURVA (the history)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    I would like to thank Bucknell University for ruining my NCAA tournament bracket.
    :LOL: That was a sick game Sergio. My friend Matt who goes there called me and said the campus was going crazy. First time a Patriot League school won in the tourny.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,636
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    speaking of tearful memories here are some more recent ones

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40017000/jpg/_40017221_depor300gt.jpg
    Not too sure how it relates to the upcoming INTER-MILAN match up but then again you were never the SHARPEST tool in the shit assmunch....

If that is what you want to play....Stick this in your diarrehea filled mouth ass lick

p.s. Fliakis was right about you

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Oh stop crying.

YOU didn't just see your 100.00 tournament bracket go up in flames last night, now did you???
    No not really. Picked Bucknell for the hell of it and it payed off. Michigan State went through and so did Vermont. Must say I get lucky as hell with these things. :D

Or just have people who know about this shit give me pointers..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)