OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,381
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Mrs. Gump, Forest isn't exactly Iona material :D
    :cheesy: in the next scene my Uncle Vito winked at the admissions officer and said "You live on Lincoln don't you...

nice house. I know where it is."

Didn't work...Thank God.

Juvespresso....I hope your kidding you sick fvck you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Juvespresso....I hope your kidding you sick fvck you.

I'm serious, and it's good stuff. The first time I made it, I completely fvked up the espresso to water ratio and was awake for over 30 hours. I was flying, and it kinda sucked.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    So whats up men. What have I missed :D

Nice blog work Nick, im not one for blogs but they seem to work when the author is an annoying bastard. No offence :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
    What have I missed
    Basically:

Pado wanked in Rivers shoe
    Martin is strangely obcessed with Nick
    Nick is strangely obcessed with River
    River is strangely obcessed with you
    A gingerbread zombie took over the forum and Pado jacked off in Rivers shoe.

Did I miss anything anyone? :D

Dec 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

I'm serious, and it's good stuff. The first time I made it, I completely fvked up the espresso to water ratio and was awake for over 30 hours. I was flying, and it kinda sucked.
    I heard Conte made the same mistake, and lost his hair..

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,387
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Basically:

yeah your obsessed with this thread.

Mac: try not to be so Rebel without a Clue-ish.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Basically:

Pefect summation. I especially liked the double mention:thumb:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

yeah your obsessed with this thread.

Mac: try not to be so Rebel without a Clue-ish.
    Yeah Mac stop trying to be a rebel.

Yeah Nick im obcessed with this thread, because its the only thread i compete in that the mods dont close. Perhaps they dont have the balls :D

Dec 27, 2003
    Allow me to warmly recommend you all a brilliant movie I have just watched : the Football Factory. It's about Chelsea hooligans clashing with their Milwall counterparts in London, with that guy who played the sadistic bastard who robs drug dealers in Lock stock. You sometimes really have to cling on to keep up with that limey slang of theirs, but it's worth it.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Not wierd at all.
    Not weird, just crazy

Is she pregnant or something? :D

You sometimes really have to cling on to keep up with that limey slang of theirs, but it's worth it.
    Which should be pointed out either dosent exist or has been greatly exaggerated. Why dont they just do it right, would it kill them to for once do it right?

Anyways a much better movie along the same lines is I.D. Not sure if you seen it, but if not you should.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113375/

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,400
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Allow me to warmly recommend you all a brilliant movie I have just watched : the Football Factory. It's about Chelsea hooligans clashing with their Milwall counterparts in London, with that guy who played the sadistic bastard who robs drug dealers in Lock stock. You sometimes really have to cling on to keep up with that limey slang of theirs, but it's worth it.
    The late Shadowfax had recommended this movie some time ago...it was during this conversation that he uttered what was probably his greatest contribution to this thread: the line "jog on son" (when I asked if it sucked as much as the Vinnie Jones Jail flick entitled Mean Machine)

I have yet to see it though Libero.
    I.D. is probably impossible to get here in Rome.

Its really hard to depict these experiences on film. I have seen a dozen games involving bitter rivals: Rome-Lazio...Juve-Torino....Juve-Fiorentina (that one is fierce) MIlan-Inter and one is never at ease no matter how many times you see crazy fvcks going at it like turn of the century bare fisted pugilists on roids.
    Despite popular belief the Milan-Juve match-ups are not as 'bitter' as some would like to believe. That said, I'm not taking any chances December 19th when I drag my ass to Torino for "the match". Raincoat..Cap...and old scarves that are all resistant to rotten fruit, scraps of metal and piss. (that I just never got accustomed to).
    Nothing says "PLAY BALL" like a Piss BOMB coming at your section like hail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)