Nick Against the World (30 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ßömßäяdîëя;1403398 said:
Where are you Ahmedios? COME BACK!
Dear my beloved friend, brother, and fellow Zionist,

Where ohhh where has my Ahmedios gone? I remember when we used to frolick through "The Hangout" and take long walks on "Miscellaneous Football." BUT THAT IS ALL GONE NOW! Why did you leave us, my brother, WHY!?!?!

I enjoyed you more than I did making fun of Mr. Burger King, or soaping the face of The Ice Cream Man.....I ENJOYED YOU! I enjoyed you like sniping Hamas vaginas and raping their eye sockets. I WANT YOU TO COME IN HERE AND SOAP US ALL! Now get back in here and play with my taint. Make me go hotdogs.

Remember that time we talked on MSN and I said Forza Zionism and you rhymed "killed your mom in a suicide bomb?" Right then I knew we would be friends...friends forever, friends for life.....and i sent you a BFF bracelet? And you posted it on the barrel of your anal cannon? God your turban sure was dirty after that cannon went off.

But no, the bastards from the forums had to make you leave, well I say SCREW THEM! If I owned this forum, I would open a forum called the "Ahmedios Only Forum" and if someone logged in like I do to my mom's apartment, an Anal Cannon would blow their computer to Hong Kong. (Like that crazy poster is from where it just says HONG KONG in his location and he has a pic of some ugly "AZN" [that is gay] in his avatar? Well, back to you, tasty cakes.) I would make a 21 anal cannon salute to you every time you logged in to my pants and i would blow up buildings in the name of Israel just for you and the Gaza Strip.

Ahmedios....come back, come to my house and get in my mouth.

"Forza Ahmedios...Forza Campioni Di Cockmongering."
"Forza The Ahmedios Anal Cannon."
"Forever Ahmedios Anal Cavity."

Love,

Michael Bürke
This is pure poetry. Man, I love this. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)