Nick Against the World (194 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Are you autistic?

why do you keep coming in here asking the same question over and over and over again? It has been explained to you what the thread is about..what is posted in here..its popularity, etc. Why do act shocked everytime you come in here asking the same damn question when you know the answer?

If you are autistic…sucks to be you.
I'm not autistic. But I ask because everytime I asked before, I couldn't find the answer. Too many pages to read through... But this time I remembered that I asked on page 637 :) sorry if ur bothered by that. Man, I gotta admit... u really have a good memory :D

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12,812
    I propose to have a SKYPE-TALK-FEST where all the geeks of Nick against the World as Kevin so eloquently calls us can yell at one another .. hear the funny accents..listen to Burke's incredible vocabulary..hear Don Bes breathing heavily and listen to Andy's catch phrase "whats up". Or count how many times BanjoBurke says BOBO.
    Salma: no more damn excuses....
    Pado..lets hear why your clients pay you those millions of dollars :cheesy:
    Sergio...stop going to bed at 8 pm and get on.
    Blandie..stop spending your grocery money on getting high and get a mic..or turn some tricks to get money to buy a mic.

BUONGIORNO

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    I propose to have a SKYPE-TALK-FEST where all the geeks of Nick against the World as Kevin so eloquently calls us can yell at one another .. hear the funny accents..listen to Burke's incredible vocabulary..hear Don Bes breathing heavily and listen to Andy's catch phrase "whats up". Or count how many times BanjoBurke says BOBO.
    Salma: no more damn excuses....
    Pado..lets hear why your clients pay you those millions of dollars :cheesy:
    Sergio...stop going to bed at 8 pm and get on.
    Blandie..stop spending your grocery money on getting high and get a mic..or turn some tricks to get money to buy a mic.

BUONGIORNO
    Well I am on right now, so hit me up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 194)