Nick Against the World (54 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think I missed to say that my friend got expelled from school 1 month ago.

He came to math teacher and bumped her head into a school table.I was like :wth: He was strange but I didn't expect him to do that.

Apr 12, 2004
It's a plant that you put in your mouth and become like a vegetable.
I know what it is and how it's used, I was just wondering what the high was like.

I think I missed to say that my friend got expelled from school 1 month ago.

He came to math teacher and bumped her head into a school table.I was like :wth: He was strange but I didn't expect him to do that.
Bumped?

Did he slam her head into the desk?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We have had double the record highs in the last two years than we have record lows. It's about the big picture my man. ;)
we've had the coldest winter in 32 years here, and our hottest summer was 21 years ago, so poo-poo to the global warming theory

want more snow and ice for the icebergs and mountains in the Arctic ?? Come to Buffalo and get all that you can carry !!:D

Apr 12, 2004
we've had the coldest winter in 32 years here, and our hottest summer was 21 years ago, so poo-poo to the global warming theory

want more snow and ice for the icebergs and mountains in the Arctic ?? Come to Buffalo and get all that you can carry !!:D
Just like Enron to give you a national picture and you do go, NOT HERE!

Better hurry up and get to Mt. Kilimanjaro, as the snows are going to be gone in a year.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

You live in Buffalo man, thats one of the best places to be to catch winter weather. But as I've said time and again, it's not about you!!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)