Nick Against the World (16 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
well, you have the pencil in your nostril, then you bang your head of the table. The pencil will hit the table first and go through the brain by the time your head hits the table.

Its the fastest suicide method you can do under exam conditions. I found myself trying to figure out the best method during an exam i couldnt do once:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
The guy bids on haunted Dutch Clogs, Scary Clowns, Clown Boxes, Haunted pictures and even Haunted Benihana tiki cat SEXUAL SPIRIT activity and then bids on this.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19098&item=3182885609
:thumb:
:LOL: I was surprised when i was going through his stuff too.

But hey, even Harry Potter wannabe's need a good board game too ;)
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Hmmmm, not too sure how that could work. Maybe I'm just not as skilled as you Emma!
Oh you haven't heard of that before? I'm not sure if anyone's actually done it, but if u wanna kill urself when u read the first page of the exam paper, I imagine it'd be pretty damn effective. It uses the same principle as the egyptians used when mummifying bodies; they'd scoop the brain out using a spoon via the nostrils. The pencil(s) will go through your brain and (theoretically) kill you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Or you can eat your pencil and swallow it :cheesy:
Or I could go to the Chemistry lab and start drinking the chemicals like it is St. Patty's day. :dazed:

Or, I could just talk on this awesome website! :D Well, at least when I am in journalism class. :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Fantastico! Thanks Emma and Graham. Your knowledge of this subject is far beyond mine, but it is rather extreme.
I've sat through too many exams thinking "omg i'm doomed" to not have a backup plan ;)

btw it's best to sharpen the pencils and (duh) put them in writing side up. Let us know how it goes. If you don't log on in the next few days I'll assume that we did a great job teaching you :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
use 2 pencils just to be sure

dam i thought i invented this technique, i didnt know there really was an exam-condition-pencil-through-brain-thing

Now ill need to invent another :moan:

If i do it i wanna do by my own creation :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh, you thought of it by yourself? Wow, all credit to you then :thumb: Make sure that when you do it, you strategically position yourself next to or in front of the b_tch who always comes first in the grade too :devil:

Hey I've heard it's actually impossible to hold your breath and kill yourself. You'll just lose consciousness and start breathing again :irritate:

I guess putting them through your eyes would work too, but that's just nasty.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Dont put pencils through your eyes, I bet it'll hurt as hell
That's why u gotta do it really quickly so u won't feel it. If you lack the commitment, you won't do it strong enough and it'll just give you a nasty poke :down: Then again, if you intend to kill yourself, pain is the least of your problems :)

++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
i was holding a pencil at the time. Wasnt exactly hard to come up with :p
Even so, you got the method spot on :cool:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Has anyone died because they put pencils through their eyes?

If you wanna kill yourself I recommend something like taking too much painkillers, but if someone takes you to the hospital too soon you might be saved

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
shooting yourself in the head is by far the best way i think. I mean if you want to kill yourself, i image it to be satisfying shoot your brain.

im sick :moan:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
gee, just stand up, walk out of exam, go to police station or bank or whatever and shout "i have bomb and i'll blow your ****ing heads off" much faster and less painful.

that technically isnt suicide

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
If you wanna kill yourself I recommend something like taking too much painkillers, but if someone takes you to the hospital too soon you might be saved
Actually, I imagine shooting yourself in the head would be better. Apparently it's better putting the gun in your mouth and pointing upwards than it is shooting yourself in the side of the head, because the skill can get in the way. btw I'm not fascinated by this kind of stuff, just thinking practically is all

btw, can someone visit http://www.google.com/ for me and tell me if it's screwing up on them too? All i get is the letters "gle" at the top left corner of the page

gee, just stand up, walk out of exam, go to police station or bank or whatever and shout "i have bomb and i'll blow your ****ing heads off" much faster and less painful.
but then you're not really killing yourself. Besides, do you have a police station or bank near your school for sure?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
you copied my points :moan:
bah, I posted like a few seconds after you. Great minds think alike I guess :p
and its not a deadly sin and that way you go to heaven. :cheesy:
right gray?
You can't catch God out on a technicality. He knows the heart, and if you walk into a police station with the intention to throw away your life, then I'm afraid the answer's probably no :down:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

I know someone of a religion. (I forget which one). They claim there is different levels of heaven. And if we knew how good it was we all kill ourselfs just to get to the lowest level.

just some random information that came to mind :moan:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Actually, I imagine shooting yourself in the head would be better. Apparently it's better putting the gun in your mouth and pointing upwards than it is shooting yourself in the side of the head, because the skill can get in the way. btw I'm not fascinated by this kind of stuff, just thinking practically is all

btw, can someone visit http://www.google.com/ for me and tell me if it's screwing up on them too? All i get is the letters "gle" at the top left corner of the page

It works perfectly for me

I could never put a gun in my mouth and shoot, you gotta be very brave to do that. Hence why I think painkillers overdose is better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)