Nick Against the World (218 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Unfortunately Zlatan has it partly wrong. Loganopolous is not actually Burke, and should be unbanned. Loganopolous is actually a sybiling of Burke's, and needs to be unbanned.

If you take a look at the logs (if you have them) you will see Burke was posting at exactly the same time as Logan, something that is impossible to do. For the sake of Logan, please unban that account.
OK, but what about the other aliases???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Unfortunately Zlatan has it partly wrong. Loganopolous is not actually Burke, and should be unbanned. Loganopolous is actually a sybiling of Burke's, and needs to be unbanned.

If you take a look at the logs (if you have them) you will see Burke was posting at exactly the same time as Logan, something that is impossible to do. For the sake of Logan, please unban that account.

Had he/she said that in the first place instead of trying to deceive us maybe that account wouldnt have been banned. I'll take this up with Marty and see what he says, as only he can unban members. We'll see if he's willing to do that regardless of whether it's Burk or not, as the Loganopulous account didnt really start of friendly towards some of the members.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I guess I should start working, but for some reason I can't.

Maybe its because I'm laughing my ass off at the SNL Celebrity Jeopardy skits that I have stored on my work computer

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This might sound stupid, but what's the use in banning people anyway? If they're willing to do so they just create another account and continue posting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Had he/she said that in the first place instead of trying to deceive us maybe that account wouldnt have been banned. I'll take this up with Marty and see what he says, as only he can unban members. We'll see if he's willing to do that regardless of whether it's Burk or not, as the Loganopulous account didnt really start of friendly towards some of the members.
And neither did some of the members towards her....are you going to ban them too?

Logan is a legitimate person, so please tell this to Marty.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
This might sound stupid, but what's the use in banning people anyway? If they're willing to do so they just create another account and continue posting.
Shut up, you.

I already admitted to eating your waffles, what more do you want from me??? :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

And neither did some of the members towards her....are you going to ban them too?

Logan is a legitimate person, so please tell this to Marty.
Well , honestly, in her defense, although I found her attack on Nick inexcusable, she DID put Juve the Best in his place, so that HAS to count for something :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
I guess I should start working, but for some reason I can't.

Maybe its because I'm laughing my ass off at the SNL Celebrity Jeopardy skits that I have stored on my work computer
Those are some of the greatest things ever made. Big hat Bert is the best one, no doubt.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Then we'll ban them again, or Marty will IP ban them.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Those are some of the greatest things ever made. Big hat Bert is the best one, no doubt.

No No No.

Nothing beats Sean Connery.

"Trebek, I noticed that you didn't sit down during the break. What's the matter, sweetie, did you have a date last night???"

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Burke and Andys idea of a good day off:

Spend all day online creating user accounts and skyping.

:howler:
Well

HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gorgeous.

My plane got delayed. Apparently, they didn't believe me when I told them that the bag of Bolivia's finest was actually talcum powder for chronic jock itch.

Do you know a good international trafficking lawyer???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 218)