Niccolo Giannetti (1 Viewer)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Why do you always try to over rate our youngsters ,we always hope to find the new dp or nedved or zidane but the quality of our youngsters aren't that high to be honest, I know he is 19 and but he showed nothing to be so upset that we criticize and in term of technical ability so did giovinco and palladino even guzman showed more potential but he need to improve to be worthy of juventus.

Scoring against man city in a meaningless game from a tap in where dp did everything is not wc potential for a youngster just ask immobile

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Good overall movement for the goal and the game. The goal will give him a great confidence boost. But I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary for the kid, but we have to see him more. But good initial instincts.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The kid scored a goal, he looks like a poacher he obviously isnt the sort of player that dribbles around 5 players then scores but he did well., he played against a very physical defense. Tell me does Pippo or Trez dribble around everyone? I'm not saying he is as good as them but Jesus give him a break.

May 22, 2007
It's a combination of him not having the experience to get into the game, to him being played in a position where Juventus is used to a 190cm striker to aim their long passes at. And he's not going to come deeper when we have Del Piero doing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)