Nhl (3 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Oh well. This is the year, or it would be the year.

The Montreal farm team (feeder team) in the AHL is located near me. Hamilton Bulldogs. I go to those games sometimes, and since the lockout, I'll be going more often.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

until January, at the earliest.

I'm assuming that extending the width of the blue line would in turn make it harder for an offsides infraction to be called. Makes sense.
we don't have red line-rule in Finland anymore, and it has worked pretty well... Anyway, I reckon that this break will last over this season...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

Tie Domi, Toronto Maple Leafs... One of my favourites... :cool:
Tie Domi is actually the man. :D

I love when he stood up against that Brashears guy on the Flyers. Domi is like 5'10" while Brashears is something like 6'5". Pure class. :D

I think Domi threw some good punches too.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Tie Domi is actually the man. :D

I love when he stood up against that Brashears guy on the Flyers. Domi is like 5'10" while Brashears is something like 6'5". Pure class. :D

I think Domi threw some good punches too.
That was actually nothing, once a bloke from the audience attacked him when he was in the penalty box... Damn, that was quite funny... :D Brashear isn't as good goon as he used to be, Laraque for example is much better... Anyway, my favourite is Scott Parker... :cool:

++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

He's albanian you know. :cool:
yeah, I know... :cool:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

That was actually nothing, once a bloke from the audience attacked him when he was in the penalty box... Damn, that was quite funny... :D Brashear isn't as good goon as he used to be, Laraque for example is much better... Anyway, my favourite is Scott Parker... :cool:

yeah, I know... :cool:
No one, NO ONE, beats the fock out of my boy Derian Hatcher.

Born an raised outside of Detroit. He's a friggin a monster. :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003

I met Georges Laroque one time. He was injured and was walking around the top level of the arena. I went up to him, and he was like a focking tree. I'm only 5'6, that could be a reason why, but still...:eek:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

No one, NO ONE, beats the fock out of my boy Derian Hatcher.

Born an raised outside of Detroit. He's a friggin a monster. :D
:LOL: Hatcher isn't that bad boy, Laraque or Worrell for example could beat him up anytime... :D Man, why are the black people better in everything?! :undecide::D

and yeah, they call him Tie Domi...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The best all-around player in the NHL, Jarome Iginla, happens to be black as well.

Who cares about the color of his skin, though, to be honest.

It reminds of when Doug Williams was the first black Quarterback to win a Super Bowl, and someone asked him how it felt to be the first one, and he said "I feel Black":D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

:LOL: Hatcher isn't that bad boy, Laraque or Worrell for example could beat him up anytime... :D Man, why are the black people better in everything?! :undecide::D

and yeah, they call him Tie Domi...
What are you talking about! Hatcher actually fought Worrell last season and won (sorta). :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
The best all-around player in the NHL, Jarome Iginla, happens to be black as well.

Who cares about the color of his skin, though, to be honest.

It reminds of when Doug Williams was the first black Quarterback to win a Super Bowl, and someone asked him how it felt to be the first one, and he said "I feel Black":D
Jarome Iginla's parents are black and white. His father is black, and his mother is white, which makes him...half black, half white.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)