Nhl (1 Viewer)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

how the hell could someone say hockey is boring? its the only sport that i think can be more exciting than soccer
a few years ago, i would be agree with you. but nowaday, more teams love to play trap and too much defensive mind. it really sucks :(:(

hockey will be destroyed by it !!! changing rule is not a good solution IMO, i am afraid teams will play even more defensive.

i really miss hockey :down:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I've been watching some AHL games online recently, most notably the Hamilton Bulldogs, which is the farm team of the Montreal Canadiens.

Montreal bias aside, they have quite possibly the best group of young upcoming talent in the NHL.

Matt Higgins, Andrei Kostitsyn, Thomas Plekanec, Mike Komisarek, Yann Danis, Alexander Perezhogin (once that one year suspension is lifted), Corey Locke, Cory Urquhart, and I know I'm foregetting a couple of other guys.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
i don't follow AHL very much, is any big name NHLer playing in this league now ?? i think most of them already gone to europe.

do you know any link to watch the highlight of swedish league ??

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
I've been watching some AHL games online recently, most notably the Hamilton Bulldogs, which is the farm team of the Montreal Canadiens.

Montreal bias aside, they have quite possibly the best group of young upcoming talent in the NHL.

Matt Higgins, Andrei Kostitsyn, Thomas Plekanec, Mike Komisarek, Yann Danis, Alexander Perezhogin (once that one year suspension is lifted), Corey Locke, Cory Urquhart, and I know I'm foregetting a couple of other guys.
I went to the Hamilton game on Sunday when they won 4-3 over the Manitoba Moose. That Corey Locke guy is very clutch, and he's really small too!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Hockey is the greatest sport on earth.

That's right. I said it.
I concur. But I still like soccer better.

And Zlatan, what do you mean things happen too fast? Come on, do you have ADD or something Z? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)