[NFL] Conference Championships - January 22 (4 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I have been betting on them all along - smartest bet so far.
understand it's a tough game to call but think the g-men have an edge in terms of momentum and experience coming into the game. Smith isn't an expert QB yet and suffers the rush ... For the regular season game, the G-men had most of their LB core missing or playing with injuries and still made a game out of it ... now almost everyone on the team is back for them and firing on all cylinders.
Odds give the 49ers as favs but I feel very confident in these g-men ... only way I see them losing is if Manning pulls one of those goofy 4+ int games he loved so much 4-5 years ago.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
where you at, Dru? Settle this shit, will ya :D
... and I think I should charge you 20K for not believing more in your team and not listening to me :p

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
:klin: ... makes you wonder how that game would have finished had the 49ers had TGJ returning
Well for a team that had the least injuries all year I have no sympathy for them. Check out the Giants secondary woes all year and the fact Ballard was playing with a bad knee. Also, Bradshaw running with a broken foot.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Well for a team that had the least injuries all year I have no sympathy for them. Check out the Giants secondary woes all year and the fact Ballard was playing with a bad knee. Also, Bradshaw running with a broken foot.
I am not saying it as an excuse for the 49rs ... just pointing out that a single STs player made two game-deciding mistakes for the 49rs, who had a really solid outing tonight.
Guess in the end a team is indeed as strong as its weakest link.

and I agree, the G-men have had a lot of players out thru the year ... as a Pats fan I can easily sympathize with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)