Neymar - Forward - PSG (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Old time : When club interested on certain player, the coach played him so the other club can see him in action and improve the chance of buying

Now : The player is keep on the bench because of injury scare to fuck up the deals

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
If Barca sign Neymar I guess it would be Suarez who leaves and not Dembele, Osman is far from reaching his full potential, he may never reach it since he is a complete retard and an idiot and doesnt act in a professional manner, but as far as talent goes, he's got it. I think he'll stay for at least another year.

If we ask for Suarez with just a dew days till mercato closes, maybe he can be the market opportunity Paratici likes. I don't care about his age, there are players who's got it and players who dont, he's class, a superstar, would command a huge salary but his transfer fee wont be astronomical and structuring a loan deal with optiins/obligations is actually very, very likely. Replacing Mario/Higuain with Suarez is an upgrade.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Their midfield and defence is shit. They ain’t gonna do shit this season.
I bet Zizou to win La Liga this season, if somewhere around March Barca trails them with a decent number of points I can see them throwing everything they have in CL. The thing about them is that both we and Psg fucked their mentality when it comes to away games in knockout stages, Roma and Liverpool took advantage of that and now even if they win at home with 3 goal difference they dont feel comfortable that they are going through... I wont consider them a CL favourite, eventually they will meet a strong team and will suffer..

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
According to Le Parisien the offer is 170mln. From the other hand, L'Equipe reports an offer of 130mln plus Rakitic + 1yr loan of Dembele. The Croat has already agreed to move, the recent world champion not yet.

Mar 3, 2014
Leonardo outright said that Neymar won’t play for Madrid. Barcelona is the only one who has been negotiated with. Barcelona put in their offer on the 27th. Leonardo said they’d sell under certain conditions but that could include players and cash.

Dybala, Mandzukic, Matuidi + 80M pls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Leonardo outright said that Neymar won’t play for Madrid. Barcelona is the only one who has been negotiated with. Barcelona put in their offer on the 27th. Leonardo said they’d sell under certain conditions but that could include players and cash.

Dybala, Mandzukic, Matuidi + 80M pls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rumors said the opposite, that psg would rather sell to real because going back to barca wpuld be a pr failure for them.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This you never know. It could've been done on purpose so that they can work on Dembele and Rakitic contracts. It's a very complicated transfer.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)