Neymar - Forward - PSG (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
222 pages. Time for a new thread? The last chapter?

Which gurus guaranteed him?
There really hasn't been any serious discussion about a transfer. Mainly hypotheticals, many pretending like they would say no to him if he was a realistic target. Like his flaws isnt minuscule compared to vast and insane improvement he would be on the pitch.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
and welcome Icardi for sure ... Dybala going to PSG better than Inter ....
I see no point in exchanging Dybala with Icardi. The latter is too similar to two other players we already have, Mandzukic and Higuain.

Anyway, I don't see it going through. There is not enough time. First Psg has to actually sell Neymar, then they need to negotiate with us and with Dybala and we also need time to bring Icardi. Too many elements to click in 6 days.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The article on L'Equipe (https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Act...utm_source=allo&utm_campaign=allo_407_1052823 ) says there have been "advancements" in the negotiations this afternoon and that a potential deal can include one or two players.

It's gonna go to the wire. If they want to replace Neymar with Dybala they will have to present us with an offer we cannot refuse assuming we will have no time to replace the Argentine. However, I think Neymar's replacement will come from Barcelona (Dembele).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)