Neymar - Forward - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i'm curious, how much longer does PSG have to get rid of Neymar? Assuming that the only (non EPL) clubs that could afford Neymar are in Italy and Spain. Do both transfer windows end on September 1st

Jun 6, 2015
i'm curious, how much longer does PSG have to get rid of Neymar? Assuming that the only (non EPL) clubs that could afford Neymar are in Italy and Spain. Do both transfer windows end on September 1st
In my opinion Neymar has already decided where he wants to go. It's up to PSG to either make it happen or be left with an unmotivated player that costs a lot. It's Barca or staying at PSG for him imo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
In my opinion Neymar has already decided where he wants to go. It's up to PSG to either make it happen or be left with an unmotivated player that costs a lot. It's Barca or staying at PSG for him imo.
not sure he can make that specific a demand when barca probably cant afford to offer what PSG will want so surely he will have to be flexible. if juve or Real were to make an offer i doubt he would reject out of barca loyalty

Jun 6, 2015
not sure he can make that specific a demand when barca probably cant afford to offer what PSG will want so surely he will have to be flexible. if juve or Real were to make an offer i doubt he would reject out of barca loyalty
I think he views himself as a player of the level that chooses his next destination. He has made it clear he wants to move and I doubt the only reason is wanting out of Paris. In my opinion he had a specific place in mind when he started to push for a transfer.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
PSG have rejected an offer of €100m + Gareth Bale + James Rodriguez + Keylor Navas for Neymar, according to L'Equipe

Neymar to Juve
:numnum:

No one wants James or Bale or Navas. So that offer is 100m, plus 3 players on high wages.
I like Leonardo.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
PSG have rejected an offer of €100m + Gareth Bale + James Rodriguez + Keylor Navas for Neymar, according to L'Equipe

Neymar to Juve
:numnum:

No one wants James or Bale or Navas. So that offer is 100m, plus 3 players on high wages.
I like Leonardo.
We should offer 50m+Matuidi+Khedira+Mandzukic+Higuain+Perin+Pjaca :donedeal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)