Neymar - Forward - PSG (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You can hate him, but he is a top 3 player in the world when fit, this is the truth. If he arrives, CL is ours.

I agreed with you until the CL is ours bit. I'm not sure if even Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar attacking force can gurantee a CL tie, get you closest humanly possible yes, but gurantee, no? Especially if you rest of the team is not up to par, or the coach isnt.

For example, even if their player quality has been less then usual insane standards in midfield and some in defence for Barca past 4-5 years. The main reason they arent competing for CL genuinely during that time is because they been hiring mediocre coaches. Still have Valverde.

We have Sarri. ALOT to prove.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I agreed with you until the CL is ours bit. I'm not sure if even Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar attacking force can gurantee a CL tie, get you closest humanly possible yes, but gurantee, no? Especially if you rest of the team is not up to par, or the coach isnt.

For example, even if their player quality has been less then usual insane standards in midfield and some in defence for Barca past 4-5 years. The main reason they arent competing for CL genuinely during that time is because they been hiring mediocre coaches. Still have Valverde.

We have Sarri. ALOT to prove.
I know I exaggerated a bit, but I truly believe we will win atleast 1 CL trophy if he comes.
Don't forget Barca won treble under Luis Enrique, and for me, he is a worse coach than Sarri.

I don't rate Sarri, but hopefully he proves me wrong, afterall, we all want the best for Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

No

- - - Updated - - -

Ah okay, didn't know that, thanks
No problem.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The window to win the CL with Ronaldo is closing. As much as I love Paulo, he is nowhere near the player that Neymar is when both are at the top of their game. If Neymar is healthy and motivated, well, good luck to the rest of Europe.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I like Mbappe and in terms of worth - He is worth more than Neymar since he is extremely young and probably already top 10 player BUT Neymar is top 3...
Choosing between the two - Most people would choose Mbappe since he is younger + way more disciplined + less prone to injuries but in terms of skills there is no doubt Neymar is the better player..

What Im saying is - I understand why one would choose Mbappe over Neymar but it is very different than saying Mbappe is better than Neymar...

P.S Neymar is currently 3rd best in the world and IMO he would have easily be the best should he had brain and work ethic as skill wise I think he is better than Messi and CR7

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't think the question here should be whether Neymar is better than Mbappe or vice versa. Is Neymar better than Dybala? Absolutely. Do you make that deal if it is feasibly possible? Absolutely.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Why? Because he is younger? Because IMO thats it in advantage. And Neymar is only 26 lol, so it doesnt matter.
He is younger, world champion, already a top player with the potential to be an once-in-a-generation-talent.Sometime he just seems unstoppable.

Ney is older, injury prone, seems that he has a problematic character and he is too lolzilian for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)