Neymar - Forward - PSG (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
In the CL his record hasn't really matched his reputation or price tag tbh.

One CL win with a super Barca, and 2 quarterfinal exits, plus 2 quarterfinal exits with PSG.

I understand he was missing from three of the four legs of PSG's 2 quarterfinal exits, but what has he really done since he left Barca? Beat up on Ligue 1 and CONMEBOL minnows?

Obviously he's a great player, but definitely not worth the bag of drama he carries and financial cost imo
Thats more of a side effect of his choice to go to PSG rather than his ability or skill level. Thats 99% of the games they play and the same can be said of every PSG player. If he comes here and absolutely torments Serie A and we exit the CL in the quarters or semis, people will say the same thing about him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Thats more of a side effect of his choice to go to PSG rather than his ability or skill level. Thats 99% of the games they play and the same can be said of every PSG player. If he comes here and absolutely torments Serie A and we exit the CL in the quarters or semis, people will say the same thing about him.
I have no doubts about his ability, I question his mentality.

As for the latter part, exactly... we dont need him to come and torment Serie A.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nope. Enlighten me.
You said you don't care about antics just as long as they score goals. How many goals/ assists are Neymar or Icardi going to be providing their clubs?

None, their talents don't matter because their antics have gotten them completely alienated from their clubs. Now those clubs are forced into selling them well below what should be their market value after a long and public meltdown.

In case you still don't see the connection the point is that their personalities do effect their on the pitch contributions in a massive way especially when their antics are so bad they've burnt all their bridges and completely fallen out with a club.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I very much love to keep him. But isnt the selective mindset of fans funny? If Dybala refuses to go, he is a hero, if Matuidi, Mandzu, Khedira or Higuain does the same they are cancer itself. Especially the midfielders, they litterally been described as cancer.
I actually think Matuidi, Khedira and Higuain are heroes. Anyone spiting that dufos Paratici is a hero for me

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Perhaps a loan with the option to loan further?

In all seriousness - it might be doable in a 5 year payment, and some salary savings from both clubs due to the new tax laws.
Its possible if we sell all of Matuidi (15m), Mandzukic (15m), Higuain (25m?), Rugani (25m) and possibly Can (35-40m?) and include Dybala in the deal.. Other than that its not doable, so baiscally its not possible, we wont sell all of them.

Apr 19, 2007
Its possible if we sell all of Matuidi (15m), Mandzukic (15m), Higuain (25m?), Rugani (25m) and possibly Can (35-40m?) and include Dybala in the deal.. Other than that its not doable, so baiscally its not possible, we wont sell all of them.
Depends if they are open to a loan deal which apparently is an option. Rugani,Dybala,Midfielder, Higuain could raise 150 or so and De ligt being on a five year payout is huge. Plus the Cancelo move helped the books a lot. With a loan Neymar and Ronaldo wouldnt have to much time on the books together outside of salary which the new rule will save us 10 mil a season just on Neymar alone I think.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We know that Neymar isnt really coming but we like to be amused with the idea..

P.S I dont think its the transfer fee that is the big issue here but more of the wages
I can see Mandzukic Rugani and maybe Can leave (along with Dybala) but it seems tough to sell Higuain and Matuidi and the thing is Higuain could be of use but according to reports Matuidi isnt exactly Sarri`s favorite..

Apr 29, 2006
Its possible if we sell... Other than that its not doable, so baiscally its not possible, we wont sell all of them.
Obviously a lot of work needs to be done until the end of the mercato and we are not in the catbird seat. Things change though and we can afford to stand still for a while(financially). Clubs would come up with better proposals and some players might change their mind in a week or 6 months bench time. Most of the guys on the sell list are old, but are not in their last contract. If you want a retirement plan in China/USA you've got to play.

Imagine this trio: DC - CR7 - Neymar
That would be sick. I would prefer Neymar on the left and DC on the right... but ok. :wine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)