Neymar - Forward - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So now Dybala is mentally weak?
Last season he was.

1.) Some games he was going through the motions without every really looking into it.
2.) Him tit-for-tating with Max on subs instead of getting on with it.
3.) Missing PKs certainly was pulling the pin on a grenade then sitting on it for his confidence. (missing PKs isn't the issue, its how he reacted from them)

Signs were there IMO. I'm all for Sarri trying him out but if its a swap with Neymar I won't think twice about it.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Despite his antics etc, he would be a big upgrade over Dybala. However, this is NOT going to happen guys. Transfer fee is doable but not the wages which are in Ronaldo territory.

Still I will nevertheless dream of a Costa-Neymar-Ronaldo front 3.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would say the same about the fans that would refuse Icardi for selling Dybala because they think the former is inferior but are also against Neymar for selling Dybala when Neymar is a top 3 player in the world, Dybala will never reach that level.

Neymar has been producing at insane levels for so long now...consistently.
I am fully against Icardi for Dybala because Dybala is better.

Dybala is my favourite Juve player that's not legends Giorgio or Gigi, but I would sell him for Neymar in heart beat.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am fully against Icardi for Dybala because Dybala is better.

Dybala is my favourite Juve player that's not legends Giorgio or Gigi, but I would sell him for Neymar in heart beat.
Yep. Is a no brainer. Lolzilian included, the guy is a friggin monster on his day. Sadly those days seem to be something of the past.

Yeh, he could revive here... but NOW, as things are, he is an expensive lolzilian with a worrysome injury in his feet.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thats very subjective. Im not going to date Neymar, such I dont give two fucks about his antics or his life after final whistle. As long as he provides assists and goals Im happy.
I'm curious, have you considered the reason that Neymar and moreso Icardi are right now considered realistic targets?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Neymar allways 100 procent performs in top level on the pitch in club football. I worry less about personality with him, more about his health.
In the CL his record hasn't really matched his reputation or price tag tbh.

One CL win with a super Barca, and 2 quarterfinal exits, plus 2 quarterfinal exits with PSG.

I understand he was missing from three of the four legs of PSG's 2 quarterfinal exits, but what has he really done since he left Barca? Beat up on Ligue 1 and CONMEBOL minnows?

Obviously he's a great player, but definitely not worth the bag of drama he carries and financial cost imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)