Neymar - Forward - PSG (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
fuckin love dybala, man. Guy loves us and wants to stay despite management trying to push him out
I very much love to keep him. But isnt the selective mindset of fans funny? If Dybala refuses to go, he is a hero, if Matuidi, Mandzu, Khedira or Higuain does the same they are cancer itself. Especially the midfielders, they litterally been described as cancer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I very much love to keep him. But isnt the selective mindset of fans funny? If Dybala refuses to go, he is a hero, if Matuidi, Mandzu, Khedira or Higuain does the same they are cancer itself. Especially the midfielders, they litterally been described as cancer.
Sure but its not as if these cases are the same or as if i have to be 100% consistent in my opinions as a sports fan.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would say the same about the fans that would refuse Icardi for selling Dybala because they think the former is inferior but are also against Neymar for selling Dybala when Neymar is a top 3 player in the world, Dybala will never reach that level.

Neymar has been producing at insane levels for so long now...consistently.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think you are 100% correct.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would say the same about the fans that would refuse Icardi for selling Dybala because they think the former is inferior but are also against Neymar for selling Dybala when Neymar is a top 3 player in the world, Dybala will never reach that level.

Neymar has been producing at insane levels for so long now...consistently.
the issue with both players is their personalities. i dont see how thats inconsistent

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
the issue with both players is their personalities. i dont see how thats inconsistent
I'm no fan of Neymar's personality but that's now why we would buy him. He brings to the table what only 2 other players in the world can...and we already have one of those 2. It would be foolish to pass this opportunity up.

This seems like another Ronaldo situation where the jersey sales alone would help lesson the blow (not entirely).

- - - Updated - - -

Neymar can be an absolute moron but the guy mentally brings it to the table and then some. He always performs. Dybala with all his potential needs to toughen up mentally to be consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)