Neymar - Forward - PSG (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If we bought Neymar, our aggregate investment would be ~20% cheaper than Madrid/Barcelona. The annual income statement drag for Barcelona would be ~100-110M, while for Juve it would be 80-90, depending on final wage.
96m as the new fiscal law will kick in 01/01/2020

- - - Updated - - -

Id take 30 games a year from him over 40 from Dybala, thats how much he played in his 2 seasons in Paris which were his most injury ridden seasons so far. We have enough depth to cover for him.

As for attitude, who cares at this point? We already got Rabiot just recently and are after icardi aa well. It doesent matter to us (anymore)

- - - Updated - - -

They didnt even get his fee correct, dont think they are correct. Here it says gross

https://www.capology.com/club/psg/salaries

- - - Updated - - -

How much then?
Last time i read he earn 33m after taxes so should be around 60-62m gross depending on french taxes

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
321321.png

- - - Updated - - -

Do you read Ronaldo one? that's net.
Do you see Messi one? Net as well.
Can you see Mbappe? that's net as well
I dont see net anywhere, sorry

- - - Updated - - -

So do you have a link or not?

- - - Updated - - -

From your own google search, this link here:

https://www.transfermarkt.it/stipen...fon-guadagna-piu-di-verratti/view/news/329533

Quoting lequipe, says 3M a month gross. Dont know italian but translated it to 3 languages to make sure

Mar 3, 2014
96m as the new fiscal law will kick in 01/01/2020

- - - Updated - - -

Last time i read he earn 33m after taxes so should be around 60-62m gross depending on french taxes
Yeah for year 1. For the remainder, the gap would be ~20M. That's almost 100 million less in capital invested, which is a pretty good deal compared to the spanish duo.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7707298/neymar-earns-900k-week-psg-salary-details/
I know Sun is not the best source, but there are several that reported the same information, originally published by Mediapart.

Apparently Football leak published it. ~30M net of tax, and around 54M gross.

This is the problem with salary disclosure. Nobody really knows. You can only rely on leaks...

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah for year 1. For the remainder, the gap would be ~20M. That's almost 100 million less in capital invested, which is a pretty good deal compared to the spanish duo.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7707298/neymar-earns-900k-week-psg-salary-details/
I know Sun is not the best source, but there are several that reported the same information, originally published by Mediapart.

This is the problem with salary disclosure. Nobody really knows. You can only rely on leaks...
:tup:

https://www.mediapart.fr/en/journal...ow-neymar-transfer-became-financial-abyss-psg

Btw, this is the article Sun quotes. Cant read it without paying 1€, not worth it

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Forgot to mention that 96m would the annual cost for Juventus.
Meaning buying him for 180m and paying what he earns at PSG
so ammortamento+gross wage

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What are your calculations for that? amortization is straight forward, but what are your assumptions for wages?
at least same net as PSG or do we think that Neymar would join Juventus on a lower , much lower, wage??
anyway 180-200m fee means 36-40m annual depreciation + 33-36m net wages (meaning 60-62gross) so it's between 96 and 102m.
with the new fiscal law we should pay 30% less over gross income if I'm not wrong so instead of 96-102 we should save up something like 18m-18.6m per year compared to the rest of Europe like Spain/UK.
So our annual expenses to get Neymar (after 31/12/2019) should between 78 and 83.4m/year which is a little less than what we pay annually for Ronaldo aka 86.211m

I still fail too see how could we pay another Ronaldo right now.
I mean even if Jeep sponsorship grows from actual 18m/year to 60 we'd barely cover Ronaldo expenses without needing to make 50-100m of plusvalenze (capital gains) every year.

So unlike the other dreamers here i stick to IT'S IMPOSSIBLE even with Italian fiscal law.

Rather than 180-200m and that wages I'd rather take 3 top players would make us strongers than having Neymar.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
Ok gotcha. So the only other thing that makes it lower is that Italy’s top tax rate is only 43% so it’s already advantaged vs Spain which iirc is 45%. So that plus the tax act helps. I do agree with you though. Getting Neymar would take a miracle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 3, 2014
Thats true but it applies to any [player registered after june 2019 I believe
Yes it does. Worst case they pay full tax on half the year. But I would imagine that management would be intelligent enough to push as much player expense for new signings through as they can to the second half of the season if that is the case. That would be the intelligent thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont understand something
Reports say PSG got two offers
1. Barca- Rakitic+Coutinho+$
2. Real - Vinicius + $
According to the same reports PSG declined both offers and are demanding around 250M for Neymar.
What I dont get is - How a club that allegedly offered him to clubs on loan suddenly refuse mega offers and only willing to accept to offers that no one will ever think about bidding?! I mean if they want to get rid of him I assume they would accept around 180M for him but they appear to have refused a 100M+Coutinho+Rakitic which should be valued over 180M.. not to mention a future star in Vinicius..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)