Neymar - Forward - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
If PSG likes Coutinho and value him >100m, then for sure Barcelona will negotiate a deal for Geymar. Its probably in the interests of both players and certainly PSG.

We have a chance if this deal fails. IMHO it will certainly destabilize Barcelona as they will need to offload more players in following seasons and their attack will be overcrowded and youngsters development ... well, there will be none.

Another question is if PSG rates Dybala what price would that be at. I wouldn't imagine more than 80m as we would have never negotiated the Tottenham/MU deals in such case. With us offloading Ruganis, Emre Cans and the kitchen sink - I would imagine we would not sign anyone apart from Pogba for a lot of money until 2021 at least.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
it will probably be Messi, Griezman and Neymar, no CL for Juve this year
I think our chances depend on when MDL gels into this team + If Danilo doesnt suck (doesnt has to be great) + no crucial injuries
If we manage all and our Sarri game works and I believe it will work although I personally think his game is a little bit predictable - We do have our chance..
Too bad we couldnt sign Pogba - He would give us the boost we need..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Strange that after griezmann joining barca neymar would join also. So you have messi on the right, Suarez as CF and one of neymar/Griez on the left. Don't think either would like to ride the bench.

Before last summer Ronaldo joining juve would be a dream also. Does the club want one big each season? We are offloading enough to make it happen.

Nonetheless I would rather us get pogba as the big signing as I think he would be much more of a requirement.

Apr 19, 2007
Strange that after griezmann joining barca neymar would join also. So you have messi on the right, Suarez as CF and one of neymar/Griez on the left. Don't think either would like to ride the bench.

Before last summer Ronaldo joining juve would be a dream also. Does the club want one big each season? We are offloading enough to make it happen.

Nonetheless I would rather us get pogba as the big signing as I think he would be much more of a requirement.
Similar to Liverpool, I think when you have a good system and a font 3 that good the midfield needs to be physical and control the game but not really the most dominant part of the team to win.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009

Suarez bench, he is fat old and can’t finish anymore

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If we sold him to PSG, I think we should insert at least 10% percentage of next sale because he is still 25 years old

If Dybala is healthy, he will dominate Ligue 1 and maybe in 2 or 3 years, he will be Barca / Madrid bound

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His salary is 37M gross and France has huge luxury taxes iirc. With the new tax laws in Italy and offloading Dybala, Higuain, Khedira/Matuidi, Perin, Rugani, we should be able to afford him. Especially if Dybala goes their way, giving us a chance to manuever with the transfer fee.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
His salary is 37M gross and France has huge luxury taxes iirc. With the new tax laws in Italy and offloading Dybala, Higuain, Khedira/Matuidi, Perin, Rugani, we should be able to afford him. Especially if Dybala goes their way, giving us a chance to manuever with the transfer fee.
A perennially injured player with severe attitude problems? No thanks.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
A perennially injured player with severe attitude problems? No thanks.
Id take 30 games a year from him over 40 from Dybala, thats how much he played in his 2 seasons in Paris which were his most injury ridden seasons so far. We have enough depth to cover for him.

As for attitude, who cares at this point? We already got Rabiot just recently and are after icardi aa well. It doesent matter to us (anymore)

- - - Updated - - -

According to Forbes his salary is 70 million dollars a year gross.
https://www.forbes.com/profile/neymar/#3e80b749695c
They didnt even get his fee correct, dont think they are correct. Here it says gross

https://www.capology.com/club/psg/salaries

- - - Updated - - -

It's definitely not 37m gross.
How much then?

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
If we bought Neymar, our aggregate investment would be ~20% cheaper than Madrid/Barcelona. The annual income statement drag for Barcelona would be ~100-110M, while for Juve it would be 80-90, depending on final wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)