Neymar - Forward - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I can't see any reason RM buying Neymar since they already bought Hazard. On top of that, i believe they would rather invest on the midfielder instead of an attacking player at this point.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I can't see any reason RM buying Neymar since they already bought Hazard. On top of that, i believe they would rather invest on the midfielder instead of an attacking player at this point.
They're RM. They always buy the biggest names available. They've been doing that since forever.

And to piss off Barca. Just because they can. To show they're a bigger club and attract more fans and money.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
This is possible if we sold Perin, Khedira, Matuidi, Higuain, Mandzukic and Cuadrado. Then use the money to swap him with Dybala. Some magic to spread payment for 5 years

The only scare is his high wages, but if we can offload those players above, we possibly still within our budgets. But for our financial stability, Icardi will be the missing piece for our attack

And for our 6th midfield, we should get 1 all around midfielder for depth, player that can play in the mid, wing. I suggest Rodrigo De Paul from Udinese, maybe with deals like how Spurs get Lo Celso

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is possible if we sold Perin, Khedira, Matuidi, Higuain, Mandzukic and Cuadrado. Then use the money to swap him with Dybala. Some magic to spread payment for 5 years

The only scare is his high wages, but if we can offload those players above, we possibly still within our budgets. But for our financial stability, Icardi will be the missing piece for our attack

And for our 6th midfield, we should get 1 all around midfielder for depth, player that can play in the mid, wing. I suggest Rodrigo De Paul from Udinese, maybe with deals like how Spurs get Lo Celso

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
The only possible outcome of all you said is maybe icardi.

For neymar to happen, we should have offloaded all those extra players weeks ago and convince dybala to leave. None of this has happened and neymar is already in advanced negotiations with another team.

Not happening

May 25, 2019
The only possible outcome of all you said is maybe icardi.

For neymar to happen, we should have offloaded all those extra players weeks ago and convince dybala to leave. None of this has happened and neymar is already in advanced negotiations with another team.

Not happening
Agreed, we have too much $ tied up up front. We'd likely need to have moved Higuain, Dybala and Mandzukic on sales to have had a shot at Neymar.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We'd have to sell Ronaldo too. Neymar is on higher wages than CR7 and his transfer fee will be higher too. We simply can't afford Neymar and this is why this thread should be closed.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we somehow manage to sell all of that list I guess it is possible but still highly unlikely.. Too bad as there are two players who can improve our team like no one else and those two are Pogba and Neymar.
Eriksen - I see no reason why not to sign him right away as I expect Tottenham to accept a 70M bid if his contract is to expire and in the summer you know he will go to Real unless something extraordinary happens. He would be the captain of our midfield and really improve it although Pogba and Neymar will improve our team even more IMO (but seems way less probable due to their price/wages

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If we somehow manage to sell all of that list I guess it is possible but still highly unlikely.. Too bad as there are two players who can improve our team like no one else and those two are Pogba and Neymar.
Eriksen - I see no reason why not to sign him right away as I expect Tottenham to accept a 70M bid if his contract is to expire and in the summer you know he will go to Real unless something extraordinary happens. He would be the captain of our midfield and really improve it although Pogba and Neymar will improve our team even more IMO (but seems way less probable due to their price/wages
The good thing is that If RM buys Eriksen or Pogba, they most likely won't be in a race for other. I'll gladly take either one.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We'd have to sell Ronaldo too. Neymar is on higher wages than CR7 and his transfer fee will be higher too. We simply can't afford Neymar and this is why this thread should be closed.
Neymar is going to cut down a little bit it is known but his wages are still way too high - He is back in Barcelona IMO..
Barcelona will be the no`1 contender after his signing
I might say we are the second but its really tough thing to say before seeing our team play (at least a few games, and no friendlies dont count..)

Apr 19, 2007
So is our mercato for buying done?
Selling Possibly
Dybala,Higuain,Mandzukic,midfielder,Rugani,
plus the big ones we already sold in Cancelo and Kean.
If we dont make a splash Ill be a little upset but it might be what we need to balance the books after Ronaldo. Even after all of that our squad will be improved from last season IMO and got younger for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)