Neymar - Forward - PSG (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
I can see this one happening, in a strange deal.

Something like the Cuadrado deal, 2 years loan to Juventus for 25 million euros with an obligatory option to buy for lets say 150-170 million euros.

Dybala goes to PSG on the same terms. Loan for 2 years with an obligatory option to buy.

When we buy him, Ronaldo would have 1 year left on his contract, so it would be one season where we would have an expensive Ronaldo and Neymar in the team, still an Neymar on loan would be expensive if you look at the salary. But when we buy him for a high price that would rise to another level.

Could work, after the Ronaldo signing nothing would suprise me anymore.
I hope we don't make a Ronaldo type deal for a long time. Of the current generation, I don't see how any player would justify the price we are paying Ronaldo on a yearly basis. He was obviously an exception and should be treated as such.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I can see this one happening, in a strange deal.

Something like the Cuadrado deal, 2 years loan to Juventus for 25 million euros with an obligatory option to buy for lets say 150-170 million euros.

Dybala goes to PSG on the same terms. Loan for 2 years with an obligatory option to buy.

When we buy him, Ronaldo would have 1 year left on his contract, so it would be one season where we would have an expensive Ronaldo and Neymar in the team, still an Neymar on loan would be expensive if you look at the salary. But when we buy him for a high price that would rise to another level.

Could work, after the Ronaldo signing nothing would suprise me anymore.
Then he will get injured because Serie A defenders treat him rough and absent about half of the season ... i can see him broken like R9 when he was at inter

Neymar is bad very bad business to our club , those Brazilians will not last long in the field , Neymar Barca finished long time ago ...

+ have mercy to our beloved club, the financial bill will be huge.

Neymar , Kaka , Ronaldinho , R9 and Adriano ... buy them young and sell them at average 28 years ... remember Kaka was massive blow to Real

Mar 3, 2014
Getting Neymar to work would be a financial miracle, but it would be great because it would be a death blow to la Liga. Suddenly Serie A begins to get more even attention and La Liga is on a Messi count down. ...not in terms of quality but for leverage on TV deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Getting Neymar to work would be a financial miracle, but it would be great because it would be a death blow to la Liga. Suddenly Serie A begins to get more even attention and La Liga is on a Messi count down. ...not in terms of quality but for leverage on TV deals.

impossible.
We still didn't get Jeep to renew our contract

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Neymar out, Dybala in at PSG?
By Football Italia staff

PSG director Leonardo confirmed they are “in advanced negotiations” for Neymar’s departure, which opens the door for Paulo Dybala from Juventus.
The former Milan chief spoke to reporters before the Press conference this afternoon and wanted to brief them off camera.
Leonardo stated they were in “advanced negotiations” for Neymar to find a way out of the club, but “nothing has been finalised yet. We all think it is important to have clarity for the future.”
Naturally, multiple Italian and French sources suggest the first target Paris Saint-Germain will go for is Dybala, who saw transfers to Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur collapse over personal terms.
Considering he is replacing Neymar, the salary shouldn’t be an issue for the Parisians.
It remains to be seen if Neymar will terminate his contract by mutual consent by paying a penalty, or agree fees with Barcelona or Real Madrid.
Mundo Deportivo have suggested Juventus could be in for Neymar, but most Italian media consider that highly improbable.

it's FI, so they'll be reporting what other sources have, but it is mentioned that PSG is working on Neymar's departure. A swap deal of loan + obligation between him and Dybala could work financially if we can sell 2-3 unneeded players.

Mar 3, 2014
Neymar out, Dybala in at PSG?
By Football Italia staff

PSG director Leonardo confirmed they are “in advanced negotiations” for Neymar’s departure, which opens the door for Paulo Dybala from Juventus.
The former Milan chief spoke to reporters before the Press conference this afternoon and wanted to brief them off camera.
Leonardo stated they were in “advanced negotiations” for Neymar to find a way out of the club, but “nothing has been finalised yet. We all think it is important to have clarity for the future.”
Naturally, multiple Italian and French sources suggest the first target Paris Saint-Germain will go for is Dybala, who saw transfers to Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur collapse over personal terms.
Considering he is replacing Neymar, the salary shouldn’t be an issue for the Parisians.
It remains to be seen if Neymar will terminate his contract by mutual consent by paying a penalty, or agree fees with Barcelona or Real Madrid.
Mundo Deportivo have suggested Juventus could be in for Neymar, but most Italian media consider that highly improbable.

it's FI, so they'll be reporting what other sources have, but it is mentioned that PSG is working on Neymar's departure. A swap deal of loan + obligation between him and Dybala could work financially if we can sell 2-3 unneeded players.
Would be better to outright sell Dybala and take Neymar on loan with an obligation. You could then recognize Dybala’s complete gain. You’re still talking about an income statement drag of 60M just for Neymar (unless you could convince PSG to do a free loan with an obligation). Dybala will be a capital gain of 70M plus or minus. So the transaction would give you a positive effect of 10M. But Juventus is already in the red. In order for it to work you’d need to sell Rugani, Mandzukic, Matuidi and get Khedira off the book. Getting rid of Higuaín would help a lot because he’s a 30M income statement drag but I don’t know if he’s would leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)