Neymar - Forward - PSG (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
There was a talk and then it faded and never appeared again.. I dont think he is even an option now..
Talk faded with everyone but his PSG situation seems like hes out the door. So to who? Is that why we are trying to get rid of Dybala so desperately? Barcelona hasnt moved Dembele who you would think would be the guy to go. ManU? I dont think so. Very strange situation

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
having to loan out Neymar :lol3:

this is why you dont sign over priced, over payed unprofessional manbabies for a small fortune hint icardi.

cause unless everything goes perfect they have a fit and you end up desperate to unload them without taking too massive a loss

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
having to loan out Neymar :lol3:

this is why you dont sign over priced, over payed unprofessional manbabies for a small fortune hint icardi.

cause unless everything goes perfect they have a fit and you end up desperate to unload them without taking too massive a loss
I bet you will change your tune if either of them signed for Juve. If Neymar arrives, CL is ours, that is clear.

Icardi is a goalscorer, a wc one. Icardi - Dybala swap will not be a bad deal, and like I have explained earlier, Icardi will behave fine, this is not Inter.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
REAL IN TALKS WITH PSG OVER NEYMAR

Real Madrid are in talks with Paris Saint-Germain over the signing of Neymar, according to Sky sources.

Apparently for 130m+ Modric

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
REAL IN TALKS WITH PSG OVER NEYMAR

Real Madrid are in talks with Paris Saint-Germain over the signing of Neymar, according to Sky sources.

Apparently for 130m+ Modric
What a sweet deal for real Madrid if it goes through

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala to PSG and Eriksen to MU, next.
Negotiations are off between Man United and Eriksen looks like he is holding out for a move to juve/Real Madrid

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I can see this one happening, in a strange deal.

Something like the Cuadrado deal, 2 years loan to Juventus for 25 million euros with an obligatory option to buy for lets say 150-170 million euros.

Dybala goes to PSG on the same terms. Loan for 2 years with an obligatory option to buy.

When we buy him, Ronaldo would have 1 year left on his contract, so it would be one season where we would have an expensive Ronaldo and Neymar in the team, still an Neymar on loan would be expensive if you look at the salary. But when we buy him for a high price that would rise to another level.

Could work, after the Ronaldo signing nothing would suprise me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)