Neymar - Forward - PSG (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Idiotic way to waste time. Neymar is a supremely world class player and we would be lucky as hell to have him.
We need Pogba more. I mean a proper CM. Right now our attack is clearly superior while in the midfield we need to offload Matuidi and Khedira which would leave us with 5 mids.

Attack is good, just offload redundancies and let's go.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need Pogba more. I mean a proper CM. Right now our attack is clearly superior while in the midfield we need to offload Matuidi and Khedira which would leave us with 5 mids.

Attack is good, just offload redundancies and let's go.
Berna, douglas and cuadrado are a mistery. We are not so hot on attack either.

Apr 19, 2007
So it seems no Neymar after all:ratcafe:

You guys drove this rumor too crazy that now feels like

:bianconero:
Neymar situation is strangely quiet. Is he going to Barca? If not how many teams could be in for him? Juve,Madrid,Man U? I think we are poised for another starter purchase. Hopefully we make on big push after clearing some players and that player isnt just Icardi.(although at 45 mil thats the steal of the century if his head is right

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Neymar situation is strangely quiet. Is he going to Barca? If not how many teams could be in for him? Juve,Madrid,Man U? I think we are poised for another starter purchase. Hopefully we make on big push after clearing some players and that player isnt just Icardi.(although at 45 mil thats the steal of the century if his head is right
Man U :sergio: why would he go to that shithole club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)