Neymar - Forward - PSG (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That some serious numbers, I really find it amazing that some people underrated the Brazilian league so much and overrate serie A even nowadays.

nodoubt in my mind that neymar would piss all over every attacker in Italy bar none.
10 houres of football against italian team that messi didnt score a fieldgoal

i expect the same fate for neymar

rainbow a defender here, and he'll happely catch a yellow card for the revenge taclkle

"long live neymar, he has beaten the world before actually leaving brazil"

and yes, its hello kitty defending, seriously

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
10 houres of football against italian team that messi didnt score a fieldgoal

i expect the same fate for neymar

rainbow a defender here, and he'll happely catch a yellow card for the revenge taclkle

"long live neymar, he has beaten the world before actually leaving brazil"

and yes, its hello kitty defending, seriously
Yes, it's such a difference in Italy compared to the very cool headed defenders from south America. Did you watch Penarol vs Santos in last years Libertadores? They mopped the floor with Neymar, every time he got the ball he got kicked down. That's not my main beef with Neymar, at all.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
شيزيو;3896989 said:
I love how Zacheryah is pulling statistics out of his ass. 80% this, 20% that.
It's Pareto principle genious.

- - - Updated - - -

شيزيو;3897182 said:
He would score 30 & 35 easily. He's the best player in the world by a large margin, he will not struggle against Aronica and co.
I'm sure you are serious.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
It's Pareto principle genious.
- 80% of his dribbles are a worse option then passing to the free player. lovely to watch as a neutral fan, terribly irritating for a lover of the tactical side of the game like me

- 20% of his other dribbels are genious, and game breaking.

If this is Pareto principle, i'm suing all my teachers, the university where i studied because they clearly thought me wrong.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
شيزيو;3897189 said:
If this is Pareto principle, i'm suing all my teachers, the university where i studied because they clearly thought me wrong.
Not based on this argument, but I really think you should do that. I had no idea that you finished uni, you should definitely sue.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I have no time to school your ass again. What are you ? 17 years old ?? when i was your age i had no time for the internet, clearly have no life, freinds outside of here. I feel for you :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I thought i was in your ignore list :sad:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
شيزيو;3897242 said:
I have no time to school your ass again. What are you ? 17 years old ?? when i was your age i had no time for the internet, clearly have no life, freinds outside of here. I feel for you :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I thought i was in your ignore list :sad:
I'm 21 and currently down with the flu.

You were, but it's too entertaining to follow the village idiot around and see what shenanigangs he's up to.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
شيزيو;3897242 said:
when i was your age i had no time for the internet, clearly have no life, freinds outside of here. I feel for you :cry:
Oh damn, someone just pulled out the classic "kickboxing girlfriend" style post. Didn't think this forum had it in it. :hellyes:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Idiot and Racist Zacheryah is in the house.

I would respond to you, but you are such an ignorant and racist asshole that you don't deserve that. You deseve something else that i can't tell you but sooner or later you'll get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)