Neymar - Forward - PSG (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
What if you get stuck with another Balotelli though? When things are tough I don't see a kid like this to really give his all for the team, rather do a Cronios and bitch about everything.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What if you get stuck with another Balotelli though? When things are tough I don't see a kid like this to really give his all for the team, rather do a Cronios and bitch about everything.
the same thing can be said about ronaldo when he joined MAN U, aguero when he joined ATM, it's a gamble u should take, high risk high reward situation .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
35mln offer for Neymar by some club was rejected in August so his agent said he might leave for 45mln though (as set in his contract, I guess there's a clause). But he also said that he's happy at Santos and wants to stay there, win Copa Libertadores.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
35mln offer for Neymar by some club was rejected in August so his agent said he might leave for 45mln though (as set in his contract, I guess there's a clause). But he also said that he's happy at Santos and wants to stay there, win Copa Libertadores.
Get Kun this summer and Neymar next summer. :superhapp

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
who is gonna splash 45mil for a player unproven at the higher levels of competition ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)