Neymar - Forward - PSG (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
cmon hustini, aguero is proven in europe, real want him, aswel as most of europe but cant afford

neymar is proven in the brazil, and no one bothers buying him yet
Just personal preference:D. Aguero would be the heir to DP easily for the next decade, so it would be hard to pass that up too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really wish this guy would be the EU player for us..
Same here, if you guys think he is overhyped, after watching more games of Santos in last month (3-4 games) I can easily say infact since so few have seen him, he is more like underrated. His game is so complete, he is viewed as a talented showpony, but he is simply ridicolously effective/productive, one man attack in some of these games against good/top opposition like Corinthians.

Though just clarifying what an insane quality player he is and can become even more (easily will become one the best players in the game), he wont be sold this summer IMO, and if they do, it wont be to us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Same here, if you guys think he is overhyped, after watching more games of Santos in last month (3-4 games) I can easily say infact since so few have seen him, he is more like underrated. His game is so complete, he is viewed as a talented showpony, but he is simply ridicolously effective/productive, one man attack in some of these games against good/top opposition like Corinthians.

Though just clarifying what an insane quality player he is and can become even more (easily will become one the best players in the game), he wont be sold this summer IMO, and if they do, it wont be to us.
I didn't see any of those matches, but he's always been impressive whenever I've seen him. He is by no means a one-trick pony... his finishing is lethal and he finds the right areas much of the time. He probably won't leave now indeed, but that might give us a slightly higher chance of signing him... from the near zero percent it is now.

Nedvěd

I didn't see any of those matches, but he's always been impressive whenever I've seen him. He is by no means a one-trick pony... his finishing is lethal and he finds the right areas much of the time. He probably won't leave now indeed, but that might give us a slightly higher chance of signing him... from the near zero percent it is now.
Intelligent off ball movement too. Draws defender out of their positions.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Thats what I like about his play,he does bring the entertainment of a show pony but not forgetting how crucial and very effective he is. Ganso does help, but Neymar is an absolute beast of a player,He is surely worth the mentioned 30million Euros,he really is..Plus he will be perfect with this team,especially if Juve fields 4-3-3 An Inler-Pirlo-Marchi/Melo with Krasic,Neymar and Matri is gonna have everything from effective,entertainment and possessions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)