Neymar - Forward - PSG (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I swear Zach i ur the most racist person ever. I'm starting to think u just hate dark-skinned people. You know Chiellini is half black?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I swear Zach i ur the most racist person ever. I'm starting to think u just hate dark-skinned people. You know Chiellini is half black?
Thuram used to be my favorite player at juventus, at the moment, i kinda like melo's character, even if he got redcarded by it at parma.
essien, maicon, eto'o, are all 3 players i'd get on juventus when playing fm, so i clearly have nothing against coloured persons.

i just dont like how many clubs suffered when they bought brazilian players, who ended up partying, and going back to brazil after a season or two, whilst they could have become an icon for the club.

i dont want such players are juventus, i want players that come here, and are driven by motivation to die for the team and win prices, to get a long carreer here, to be remembered forever by the supporters.

i dont think milan fans will remember ronaldinho for long

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Spanish media: Atletico Madrid ready to splash 30 mill € on Neymar.
Ahh, the spanish league, mediocre defences and untactical attacking football, the perfect and only carreer choise for neymar.
Athletico, Offcourse a known bastion of young southamerican talent
Thing is, Athletico needs to sell aguero first, cause they dont have close to that amount.

Aguero, a player we should have gotten two years ago instead of that shitbag amauri, and before his price went trough the roof. My favorite southamerican striker

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha, the expert on Neymar for watching youtube vids. Usually the drawback is people overhyping due to youtube, not overly BS hating, what a joke of a poster.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ahh, the spanish league, mediocre defences and untactical attacking football, the perfect and only carreer choise for neymar.
Athletico, Offcourse a known bastion of young southamerican talent
Thing is, Athletico needs to sell aguero first, cause they dont have close to that amount.

Aguero, a player we should have gotten two years ago instead of that shitbag amauri, and before his price went trough the roof. My favorite southamerican striker
My friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)