Neymar - Forward - PSG (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
the potential of this kid is scary, I've seen him play in the NT not many times that I watch Santos but he could become huge and ballon d'or material.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Neymar is a huge risk if he's worth 25Mill... I read somewhere that Santos wanted 40Mill for this guy! that's just crazy! I hope the source was wrong.
That's why we've been looking at Piazon, which would be a typical Juve buy, we would make him our own Neymar and let Milan or Inter buy the real Neymar for cosmic money.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If we could get Neymar for 25m i'd say forget Gila, Pazzini, whoever you want to name for that price and let's put our hopes on him. But mostly there has been talk about 35-40 millions, which really is a crazy amount of money, given that we need starting full-backs (or at least one in worst scenario), another striker and some quality subs in numerous other positions.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
we wont get a fancy brazilian that has everything to prove in europe for a truely stupid number as 25 milion.

the only time i want to see him in turin, is inside's chiellini's pocket

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Neymar just scored a wondergoal against Colombia in U-20 play. He took on two players on the left side of the box, beat the final defender, and blasted the ball past the keeper from a difficult angle.

What... a... player. :eek:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Neymar just scored a wondergoal against Colombia in U-20 play. He took on two players on the left side of the box, beat the final defender, and blasted the ball past the keeper from a difficult angle.

What... a... player. :eek:
Really missed that type of players in this club :depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)