Neymar - Forward - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Better get a Misimovic/Diego player too. Oh wait, they don't fit into the 4-4-2.

Juve won't by Neymar and I doubt they get Dzeko either. Probably end up with Cassano and Pazzini/Quag.
Cassano would provide the exact same service to Dzeko, if not better.

Not sure what the issue with that would be.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not exactly. Do you watch Wolfsburg much?

The service they provide in particular.
So Cassano can make wonders of Pazzini and make everyone think he is great but wouldn't be able to with Dzeko? So Dzeko needs the particular service only to score so basically he is limited to that kind of service only? I don't understand.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So Cassano can make wonders of Pazzini and make everyone think he is great but wouldn't be able to with Dzeko? So Dzeko needs the particular service only to score so basically he is limited to that kind of service only? I don't understand.
Dzeko thrives because he has a good support striker and a good attacking midfielder providing him with service. He scores the majority of his goals making diagonal runs to collect solid thru balls.

In the 4-4-2, he'll mainly be supported by a support striker and only a good support striker if a) Juve actually purchase Cassano or b) play Del Piero. Otherwise he's pretty much on his own.

If it's just Dzeko up top without, or even with Cassano he'll get isolated quite often and he's never isolated at Wolfsburg. His production won't be the same.

Of course I'm just speculating at this point as no one really knows what Juve will do in the summer. Or what the team will look like at the end of the season (management included).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dzeko's goals this season.

1.) vs Bayern: from a corner. (nothing particular with that service)
2.) vs Mainz: mishap thru ball mishit off a Mainz players head where Dzeko splits 2 defenders then scores with his left foot.
3.) vs Mainz: simple short pass from byline into his run at near post. What is interesting is that Dzeko actually started the play initially with his own pass then his own run into space near post.(again, nothing special or particular with that service. Nothing that we haven't seen our current crop of wingers/mids be able to do)
4.) vs Hannover: A long ball from the back onto Dzeko on the run but the goalie slips and the ball goes right over him, open net for Edin (nothing special still)
5.) vs Hamburg: Deflection from a handball but still scores near post (no special service there either)

Where is this special service that Edin gets that we wouldn't be able to provide. I'm not seeing it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dzeko thrives because he has a good support striker(Cassano) and a good attacking midfielder(Aquilani) providing him with service. He scores the majority of his goals making diagonal runs to collect solid thru balls.

In the 4-4-2, he'll mainly be supported by a support striker and only a good support striker if a) Juve actually purchase Cassano or b) play Del Piero. Otherwise he's pretty much on his own.

If it's just Dzeko up top without, or even with Cassano he'll get isolated quite often and he's never isolated at Wolfsburg. His production won't be the same.

Of course I'm just speculating at this point as no one really knows what Juve will do in the summer. Or what the team will look like at the end of the season (management included).
Check my edits.

Why don't you just add on the massive amount of opportunities Krasic is going to open up for him along with what Cassano could give.

You will probably hate me:analcanon:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Neymar is great and will be something special but as we have terrible finishers I rather go for Dzeko who is one of the best strikers in the world
as for a SS since we can`t get both Neymar and Dzeko I`d go for Cassano (to play with Dzeko) but I doubt we will buy both

Its eigther Cassano Dzeko or Neymar Lukaku with the first two clearly better right now as the other two are more for the future

Basicly we need LB RB LW SS ST and a backup CB and I doubt we get all we need so we might not see Dzeko or Neymar here next season
I see us more going for RB LB while loan a striker for the next season

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nah, big things are gonna happen this summer with our new stadium on its way. Gotta have the team right for next season. I can feel it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Check my edits.

Why don't you just add on the massive amount of opportunities Krasic is going to open up for him along with what Cassano could give.

You will probably hate me:analcanon:
I think you're delusional, but I don't hate you. :D

He's a good finisher so he'll score when the ball comes to him. Primarily, what I said is true. He tends to score via diagonal runs and thru balls played from the midfield and the support striker (analyze every sing goal if you want). You can switch things around to suit your opinion.

To answer your question, name one player that provides good service out of the Juve midfield. Krasic sometimes, usually he creates for himself. Aquilani (technically not a Juve player) can play that ball but hasn't shown much. Aside from that there isn't anyone. Juventus strikers get virtually no service as it is, how is Dzeko going to change this?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but what if Juve spend 40 million or whatever astronomical fee Wolfsburg demand and don't get Cassano? Or anyone else? What then.:D

It just seems silly to me to spend so much on a single player (be it Neymar or Dzeko) when the team has so many holes. I'd look to buy a left sided player and a striker and then look at the defense.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think you're delusional, but I don't hate you. :D

He's a good finisher so he'll score when the ball comes to him. Primarily, what I said is true. He tends to score via diagonal runs and thru balls played from the midfield and the support striker (analyze every sing goal if you want). You can switch things around to suit your opinion.

To answer your question, name one player that provides good service out of the Juve midfield. Krasic sometimes, usually he creates for himself. Aquilani (technically not a Juve player) can play that ball but hasn't shown much. Aside from that there isn't anyone. Juventus strikers get virtually no service as it is, how is Dzeko going to change this?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but what if Juve spend 40 million or whatever astronomical fee Wolfsburg demand and don't get Cassano? Or anyone else? What then.:D

It just seems silly to me to spend so much on a single player (be it Neymar or Dzeko) when the team has so many holes. I'd look to buy a left sided player and a striker and then look at the defense.
Who are we kidding anyways? Refer to my sig for the answer.

:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol at you guys, ONLY issue is being Non eu, nothing else, we ask for the club to go for quality/talented youngsters before they become one of the best around alot around this forum. Neymar defenitely is that calibre, he is VERY productive despite his young age and attitude issues etc (doesnt let it effect his performance, unlike Robinho). I repeat, ONLY issue is non eu pass or not, because the kid is defenitely work the risk in general.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The kid may be a potentially huge force in football for the next decade but I have a few issues.
Firstly, if that 30m fee is true then that's far too much. He has virtually no experience in a big league, which I understand because he's 18 but that doesn't excuse the price tag.
Secondly, his attitude looks pretty shit from what I've seen. He always whines like a bitch when he doesn't score and I've seen several instances where he kicks the ball away when the opponent gets a free kick. Plus there's that incident which got his coach sacked. I don't want the new Balotelli at Juve, there's no place for that attitude here.

If he takes up an EU spot I'd get Dzeko. But there's also the issue of funds. Even if he does have a Portuguese passport, we're still playing 30 million for him which would probably still mean no Dzeko because we would be spending on full backs, another striker, or a left wing plus Aquilani.
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)