Next season (Non-EU) (2 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
think he is about 26-27...not that old...he also has the dribbling skills to back up the pace.....he would surely be a fantastic gold nugget of a purchase, giving us pace and skill on the right, where we could do with it, i suspect that we could play camo left, why???Cos he doesnt rely on pace, more on movement and dribbling, therefore he should be able to have a go on the left. But is he zambro who can change his postion??

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoori-r ] ++
yes!!good point...mahdavikia...he is the best assister of bundesliga...better than ballack(as a assister),ze roberto and...
i've heared roma linked with him..

Hoor i agree with all u sed, but u deeply upset me, a iranian playing for roma would be shamefull, especially Mehdi.

Last year he was top of the assit rankiong in Germany, so he can perform consistantly. So is Moggi want a bargain, he should look at are iranin friend Mehdi.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
takes alot to play on both flanks effectively,we played him in the centre a couple of times last season and he looked a little lost...

Jul 28, 2002
camo did play centre for verona at times, l;ooking pretty good. Not 100% sure on the left, but i think he should have a go if we got a decent RM.

Jul 28, 2002
........u could, but Zamby is on eo fhte best a LB in the world imo,well he is better defnesively than Robby Carlos :D

Jul 28, 2002
zamby has been looking after our left side single handedly. Biri is a pretty decent Fullback at either flank. If he can stop Figo, then why cant he stop Di Natale?

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
it's a fact that moggi doesn't have intrests in asian players.but roma have(remember nakata)...anyway i'm sure mehdi won't join them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)