Next season (Non-EU) (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2003
Well, no not really. It is based on how many Non-EU players a team had when the rule came up. At that time, for example, Modena had 0 non-EU players, so they can't buy any in the future becoz there is no space in the team, they can't replace anyone.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
Well, no not really. It is based on how many Non-EU players a team had when the rule came up. At that time, for example, Modena had 0 non-EU players, so they can't buy any in the future becoz there is no space in the team, they can't replace anyone.
I don't think that's the way it works. I think that the limit is either 3 or 5, but teams who had more than that get to keep their extra spots as long as they have someone to fill them.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think the non-EU players that the clubs had should be allowed to stay, but they shouldn't be allowed to replace them.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
not allowed to replace them?what if they retire or something?:dazed:
but this is extra non-EU spots we're talking about. If they retire, tough luck; they lose their non-EU spot that they shouldn't have had in the first place

Aug 1, 2003
there are many south americans and africans and maybe asians who could be on the rise. you never know. the world doesn't revolve around europe only.

I wonder though, if a team has a limit of 3 EU spots, and they loaned out one of their player whos a non-EU player, would the spot be free? If so, what if the loaned player comes back, what happens to the player who was recently bought? Then there would be 4 EU spaces

Jul 28, 2002
Asian??? A real right winger would be Mahdevikia of HSV, iranian international, absoloute class, fast as a anything u coulds think off. the only bad point i can trhink of is that he loves his country and is always willing to leave his club to play for iran, which pisses his club off.

Jul 28, 2002
Nice to see another Pro Mahdevikia fan Para :cool:

He would surely be better than Camo at time, offering pace from midfiled that we dont have.

Plus he has a german passport also , so no NON-EU spot taken up either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)