next friendly: Germany vs. Italy (1 Viewer)

JuveGuy

Aug 1, 2002

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Am I the only one a bit disappointed with our performance ???

This game is very reminiscent of WC 2002 :

We come out attacking, Vieri scores, halftime comes and goes, we lose steam, Trap- crap takes out a forward for a midfielder (Ambro for Vieri, just compare to Gattuso for DP against Korea) and we play long-balls and CATENACCIO for the rest of the stinking game, HOPING not to get scored on !!!!!!

Why didnt Trap put Corradi or Miccoli in the game ??? Why switch to a 4-4-2 when your 4-2-3-1 is working ?????? Why is Trap senile ????????

A leopard never changes his spots, and Trap will NEVER change his tactics !!!!!

FIRE TRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

We come out attacking, Vieri scores, halftime comes and goes, we lose steam, Trap- crap takes out a forward for a midfielder (Ambro for Vieri, just compare to Gattuso for DP against Korea) and we play long-balls and CATENACCIO for the rest of the stinking game, HOPING not to get scored on !!!!!!

Why didnt Trap put Corradi or Miccoli in the game ??? Why switch to a 4-4-2 when your 4-2-3-1 is working ?????? Why is Trap senile ????????

Actually Corradi did play, but I agree with you about the Catenaccio thing. I didn't actually see the game but apparently we were playing very well in the first half and doing so in an attacking manner, but we got the lead and Trap pulled off DP, Vieri and Totti, which is a really sad thing when you see how brilliantly they combined for the goal.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Your right, Corradi did play, but Trap- Crap switched to the defensive 4-4-2 long ball catenaccio. We had absolutely NO attack in the second half.

Germany could have easily scored 7 or 8 times had it not been for luck and Gigi

violette

Aug 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Well....

Rudi Voeller said:" Watching those 3 Italian forwards every move, I was scare to death .":D (only the first half.:down:)

And after the game, Never seemed Oli Kahn so overwhelmed.:D He said Italy played charming football. :drool: Dp, Totti & Vieri, they played "zack zack " together and the ball is in. They only need one chance to make it. But for the German, they may need 300 times chance.:LOL:

I wasn't disappointed with our performance.

I am disappointed at Trap. Hahaha....as usual.:down:*Sigh~~~~*

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by violette ] ++

Well....

Rudi Voeller said:" Watching those 3 Italian forwards every move, I was scare to death .":D (only the first half.:down:)

And after the game, Never seemed Oli Kahn so overwhelmed.:D He said Italy played charming football. :drool: Dp, Totti & Vieri, they played "zack zack " together and the ball is in. They only need one chance to make it. But for the German, they may need 300 times chance.:LOL:
I wasn't disappointed with our performance.

I am disappointed at Trap. Hahaha....as usual.:down:*Sigh~~~~*
:LOL: :howler: u sure we still want Klose then? :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)