next friendly: Germany vs. Italy (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well there were other players who did not play yesterday not just Miccoli ;) Not sure if there was a limit to the number of substitutions cos that would explain it. Anyway better for us Juve, cos that means he's rested and will play on Friday against Napoli :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
On the PRO 7 teletext were 6 Juve players listed in the first squad. I think this proves something to the other teams ;)
:D :D :cool: really :cool: ....... Trap's gettin better........:D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Does anyone have any pictures from the match? All I have is this one. Check it out, Bobo's turning in to a pretty boy. (In all honesty that's why I want more pics, to see how much he looks like Totti.)

Also.... vids of Vieri's goal, or any of Gigi's saves, would be much appreciated if anyone knows where to find 'em. So.... anyone vying for a spot as "Hayley's new best friend"? :D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
What a shame :(
Maybe inter.it would have sth since Bobo scored, but that would require actually going to inter.it.... the sacrifices we make *sigh*

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
Maybe inter.it would have sth since Bobo scored, but that would require actually going to inter.it.... the sacrifices we make *sigh*
:D

You guys can see 9 pics from here

Havent found Vieri´s goal from the net yet.

Anywayz, i just saw the goal (+ highlights) and what a goal that was, simply awesome!!

Great one touch passes from Del Piero, Totti and Vieri. First Vieri pass the ball to Del Piero, DP back to Vieri, Vieri to Totti, Totti to Vieri and Vieri kicks the ball as hard as he can in top of the goal!! Awesome goal! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!

Italia scored an another goal, it was ruled offside, but DP was onside when Vieri served great pass to him.

Italia were good in 1st half, but they sucked at 2nd. They were probably just tired. Buffon was great and so were Totti-Vieri partnership. Defence wasnt good at all, shaky shaky shaky! Zambrotta was good and Cannavaro was decent, other were quite crappy. Italia needs to get Nesta back as soon as possible. Legrottaglie almost ruined the day when he tackled Klose in penalty area, should have been penalty there, but instead Klose get yellow card for acting. :)

If i could be Trap, i would leave DP to the bench and i would use Miccoli-Totti-Vieri trio. Dont get me wrong here, DP is great player, but i just think that Miccoli is already a more complete player and he is 5 years younger!

Italia should find great back-up for Vieri in case his injured. Corradi is good, but i´m not that convinced about him. Also great back-up player for Nesta would be good. Legrottaglie is good, but i just cant see he would be as flexible as Nesta is...not even close. Our defensive midfield is just NOT good. We should use only one ballwinner (Gattuso perhaps) and other one should be kind of like Maresca or Pirlo.

Ciao,
Tommi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)