newsflash! oprah! (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
'Oprah not real' says animation expert :eek:

Oprah Winfrey - rendered in a hurry

Andre Oosthuizen, a renowned local animator who freelances from his home in Gardens stated yesterday at an impromptu midday lunchbreak in front of the television that Oprah "is clearly not a real person."

Drawing on more than a decade of experience in the animation-for-broadcast industry, Mr Oosthuizen, using his toasted tuna sandwich as a pointer showed how Oprah’s facial movements were fractionally but noticeably out of synch with her speech.

“Look at how the polygon mesh blurs at the cornermouth. She was obviously rendered in a hurry. And they’ve got the inverse kinetics all screwed up when she nods.” Oosthuizen continued, wiping an errant blob of mayonnaise from the television monitor.

Housemate and fellow media professional Mildred Dunst took a reflective drag from her cigarette and then concurred mentioning that the script had that plastic edge that you get from hiring student copywriters.

“I mean overall it’s not bad. I’m sure most people buy it, but you can always tell when someone doesn’t match their UV filters with their texture maps.” Oosthuizen added.

“And I mean god, look at that eye-shadow. If she’s real she’s got an airbrush under her chair for commercial breaks.”

The conversation died out when an infomercial break advertising slimming aids made both parties too nauseous to continue watching.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:wth:

if oprah wasn't real, wouldn't all the people who were supposed to see her on her live show etc. have told everyone already?

this is the stupidest thing i've ever read :p

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    where's the fun in calling you a dumbass without a excuse..i mean if i just said ' dumbass', where's the fun in that? you have to always have an excuse.

PS yup, this thread is stupid enuff to be in one of Zlatan's threads :p ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
    where's the fun in calling you a dumbass without a excuse..i mean if i just said ' dumbass', where's the fun in that? you have to always have an excuse.
    True that..

PS yup, this thread is stupid enuff to be in one of Zlatan's threads :p ;)
    Oooh I dunno man, this might be a bit too intelligent for Zlatan's standards :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    whta about if del piero or trezeguet are not playing for real??? :eek:

and are just cool animations done by a computer???

help help!!!!!!

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    not really, ever since the animations went faulty (Roy Keane was created) the Oscars banned them :down: and why the hell did they make Trezeguet so damn useless?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)