News that makes you say WTF! (13 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Detroit ice cream store promises to deny service to police officers wearing body armor (fox2detroit.com)

Imagine being triggered by police in body armor:

"There are times when police units come through and are outfitted in heavy-duty tactical gear, it is disturbing and unsettling for some of the families in our space. In the last 24 hours, It has come to my attention that the City of Detroit outfits EMS and FIRE with armor, and this is not my concern. It’s the heavy-duty military dress that I’m hoping the city can find a way to minimize in our public spaces."
if they want to keep cops from entering, they should pretend to be an elementary school with an active shooter inside.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

what happened to him?
Someone forgot to send a Terminator back in time to keep him away from Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Guacamole Bacon Burgers.

And his mom’s Xanax supply.

makes me glad I've never been to a Denny's before

Dude, my favorite news story from all of 2019 came from a Denny’s:

https://mashable.com/article/dennys-mosh-pit-wacko

Answering the key question from 2013: “What the f*&# is up, Denny’s?”

Good times, good times.

Detroit ice cream store promises to deny service to police officers wearing body armor (fox2detroit.com)

Imagine being triggered by police in body armor:

"There are times when police units come through and are outfitted in heavy-duty tactical gear, it is disturbing and unsettling for some of the families in our space. In the last 24 hours, It has come to my attention that the City of Detroit outfits EMS and FIRE with armor, and this is not my concern. It’s the heavy-duty military dress that I’m hoping the city can find a way to minimize in our public spaces."
Hey, we get that you have white boy privilege. But you don’t have to brag about it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Someone forgot to send a Terminator back in time to keep him away from Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Guacamole Bacon Burgers.

Good times, good times.

Hey, we get that you have white boy privilege. But you don’t have to brag about it.
I got that I’m American privilege tho

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Good times, good times.

which raises another similar question “what the f*%# is up with Denny’s?”

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's really f'ed up. The guy even made his own gun out of a kit.

Granted, the US had a long period of high-profile public assassinations and hostage-taking in the '60-70s. The US figured out how to up their security game for those types of targets. Which is why all the blood and mayhem in the US is at soft targets like schools, malls, supermarkets, etc.

Don't know if this means Japan has to think about what the US did in the 70s.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That's really f'ed up. The guy even made his own gun out of a kit.

Granted, the US had a long period of high-profile public assassinations and hostage-taking in the '60-70s. The US figured out how to up their security game for those types of targets. Which is why all the blood and mayhem in the US is at soft targets like schools, malls, supermarkets, etc.

Don't know if this means Japan has to think about what the US did in the 70s.
I have no doubt they will make immediate adjustments rather than just thoughts and prayers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)