News that makes you say WTF! (41 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There are some serious mentals out there that have it bad for the great continent. But I don't buy this idea that every Asian victim of crime is a hate crime target.

When I was working in Beijing years ago, that essentially means 98% of the crimes were hate crimes. :pado:

I get that some communities take every crime personally as a crime targeting them. But put down the crack pipe a little and try to get some perspective before paranoia makes you shoot your relatives... everybody can be a victim of crime, but not everybody is out to kill dem Asians.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
There are some serious mentals out there that have it bad for the great continent. But I don't buy this idea that every Asian victim of crime is a hate crime target.

When I was working in Beijing years ago, that essentially means 98% of the crimes were hate crimes. :pado:

I get that some communities take every crime personally as a crime targeting them. But put down the crack pipe a little and try to get some perspective before paranoia makes you shoot your relatives... everybody can be a victim of crime, but not everybody is out to kill dem Asians.
but in Beijing; everyone is Asian.

it would be concerning if the uptick in crime correlates to mostly Asians, that’s what the article seems to imply

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
but in Beijing; everyone is Asian.

it would be concerning if the uptick in crime correlates to mostly Asians, that’s what the article seems to imply
Statistics all over the country are reporting about higher murders, higher killings of cops, more carjackings, more thefts. Attributing all of that to Asian victims is a bit much.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Statistics all over the country are reporting about higher murders, higher killings of cops, more carjackings, more thefts. Attributing all of that to Asian victims is a bit much.
an article there says anti-Asian crimes quadrupled.

crime has gone up in general, but I don’t think it’s gone up 4 times as much

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

America 2022 - no abortion, no universal healthcare, no paid leave, no proper public transportation, no paid maternity leave :rofl: and then you have Bezos and Musk that both worth more than 500 BILLIONS of a dollars :clap: at some point all the old people will die and republican party will have to change. How can a right wing conservative shithole named Russia have it all but the US doesn't

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

America 2022 - no abortion, no universal healthcare, no paid leave, no proper public transportation, no paid maternity leave :rofl: and then you have Bezos and Musk that both worth more than 500 BILLIONS of a dollars :clap: at some point all the old people will die and republican party will have to change. How can a right wing conservative shithole named Russia have it all but the US doesn't
It's still stupid, but it'll be down to individual states to determine. So what the result will be, is bans in the south and midwest, while the northeast and western coasts remain unchanged. Gonna suck for the Republican states in about 15 years from now or so though, but that's on them for thinking forcing "parents" to bring children into the world that they won't care for are going to turn out well and be beneficial to society for the most part.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
It's still stupid, but it'll be down to individual states to determine. So what the result will be, is bans in the south and midwest, while the northeast and western coasts remain unchanged. Gonna suck for the Republican states in about 15 years from now or so though, but that's on them for thinking forcing "parents" to bring children into the world that they won't care for are going to turn out well and be beneficial to society for the most part.
What if a family can't afford to have a kid? Nobody cares.
Or this:
https://www.today.com/parents/pregnancy/tennessee-bill-rapists-sue-abortion-rcna20581
if woman was RAPED and became pregnant and had an abortion then her RAPIST and his family members, friends, spouse, or neighbors can sue people who help or provide his victim with an abortion:rofl: What the actual fuck, Tennessee :lol:
Reddit gang told me to check this badboy's page
https://www.facebook.com/realbencarson
Look at the comments, what a fucking bloody imbeciles :wallbang::wallbang::marc::marc::inter::inter:

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What if a family can't afford to have a kid? Nobody cares.
Or this:
https://www.today.com/parents/pregnancy/tennessee-bill-rapists-sue-abortion-rcna20581
if woman was RAPED and became pregnant and had an abortion then her RAPIST and his family members, friends, spouse, or neighbors can sue people who help or provide his victim with an abortion:rofl: What the actual fuck, Tennessee :lol:
Reddit gang told me to check this badboy's page
https://www.facebook.com/realbencarson
Look at the comments, what a fucking bloody imbeciles :wallbang::wallbang::marc::marc::inter::inter:
Do you know who that is? :D

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Do you know who that is? :D
Now yes, had to google this badboy. He is just another example of how the religion can completely decompose brains of any person and it absolutely doesn't matter if that person is a doctor, a scientist or astrophysicist

- - - Updated - - -

Well, not a surprise because he believes that Jesus is coming sooner than later :rofl:
Denying the immortality of the soul
Seventh-day Adventists reject the doctrine of the immortality of the soul and eternal torment for unbelievers. They believe that at the second coming of Jesus Christ, the first resurrection of the dead will take place (see 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18) for eternal life, while the rest, who rejected the grace of God, will be resurrected after the Millennial Kingdom (see Rev. 20:4-6) for condemnation and the wages of sin, death (cf. Rom 6:23), will be completely destroyed by fire.
Bloody hell :sergio:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I'm happy the world is going to shit I'm even happier I got a first row sit to the shit show here in the U.S.
Let the sheep live in torment they created for themselves by not standing up to bullshit and letting the powers that be rob them of control of thier own lives of the majority in the name of individual "liberty" of a handful.. What a crock of shit stained logic and the very definition of "oxymoron."

Two inmates impregnated by transgender inmate at all-women’s prison in New Jersey

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/apr/14/two-inmates-impregnated-transgender-inmate-all-wom/

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
How 80% of American people see asia: china

- - - Updated - - -

does Miku get pregnant?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)