News that makes you say WTF! (29 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its a family cooperation thing, we share everything and invest together over there, so not touching that until we have a plan. We bought land multiple times, generally the go-to-go investment, besides supporting different small bussinesses, built a big house for my late father there when he retired there in his last years, and helped build school or hospital in different villages for relatives. Otherwise we dont touch it too much.

The novelty is the fact its camels, first impression was "wtf, someone left me camels, seriously"? :D Until over the years we seen it for the asset it is. But it really doesnt feel like mine, its a relative I never met, and talked to once over the phone as a child, and its a asset that belongs to Somalia so we generally have the mindset that it needs to be reinvested there.
That's cool as hell, man and I respect your outlook on reinvesting it back into Somalia. Just the idea of inheriting a foreign camel heard is so wtf to me

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and the same can be said about both sides of it, too. Obviously there are countless issues more important than drag queen story time.

Definitely I meant to criticize the bipartisan obsession around it. Not one parcticular viewpoint. What % of the population are legitimate trannies? Why are the politics of high school girls athletic teams even remotely relevant to me?

My point was that it almost feels like the true aim is to bump more relevant stories, things that are relevant to all Americans (regardless of race, creed, sexuality) off the news cycle

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)