News that makes you say WTF! (25 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Don't you find it shocking that there has been no White House response to this, when they were basically gloating over it when it seemed like the killer might have been muslim?
Its sad

Maybe Andy, but this doesnt change what happened. We cant switch the rifle to the other shoulder (dutch saying) because its the other side of the political spectrum now.

I held Obama accountable for doing jack shit at the rise of the biggot racist and retarded Black Lives Matter. Justifying the unjust behavior, their hatred let to the killing of several police officers and the torture of a disabled man.
I held him accountable for doing absolutely nothing about the staggering black on black killing, and especially since allowing BLM made this worse as it took the issue out of the spotlight.
I held him accountable for these two things resulting in increased racial disparity over his 8 year reign. These were all people who voted him, and he didnt dare to do anything about it.

Now the same happened.

White supremacists burned down a mosque in texas. Now the killing in Canada(ye, technically not america, but it will happen here if he doesnt adress it).
Again, these are the people who vote Trump. Just like with BLM, they seemb to think they have a right to be outside the law cause they see something injust based on absolute racism.

This is Trumps change to adress the issue. He has to adress the issue and do it well. Islamic american born people, ARE americans. He wants to be the president of ALL americans, so he has to protect ALL americans.

He needs to show his balls and do what Obama didnt do : Come out and make it very clear this is criminal and wrong and wont be tolerated.

If Trump doesnt do that, he is equally bad at dealing with racial disparity caused by his own voters as Obama. And this was one of my main criticisms of Obama.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Has it made you rethink your beliefs about Trump?
My one belief that america would stop meddeling internationally, withdraw from appearing and creating conflicts everywhere, and focus on homeland security instead ?

No

But he misses his first big chance to do something much better then Obama if he doesnt do anything

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
My one belief that america would stop meddeling internationally, withdraw from appearing and creating conflicts everywhere, and focus on homeland security instead ?

No

But he misses his first big chance to do something much better then Obama if he doesnt do anything

You also believed that everyone should be given a chance, no matter what spiteful talk they might utter during their campaign. Don't get me wrong, I think your opinion on that is noble, but let's be honest, we knew Trump was going to do stuff like this.

And President Trump just sounds like a villain too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is following the same trigger happy military protocols pretty all the recent presidents would (possibly only if Bernie would won then this would had been different, but pretty much every other candidate would most likely), even if tragic with civilian casualties, especially a little girl (and 9 other women and children). I wouldnt exactly hold this as Trumptastic action in itself due to that.

Tho I understand the point you are making to Zach.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Exactly. I actually think it's an entirely unreasonable expectation to have of Trump, given the role of the US on the international stage. This isn't anything shocking in terms of precedent, nor out-of-the-ordinary from the last 20 years...

It's pretty silly to believe that the US is all-of-a-sudden going to withdraw from these sorts of conflicts... and also at odds with Trump's rhetoric thus far.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's pretty silly to believe that the US is all-of-a-sudden going to withdraw from these sorts of conflicts... and also at odds with Trump's rhetoric thus far.
Thankfully. Despite all the shit US have created. An isolationistic US is not something to wish for in a world of Putin.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm from Quebec city (not living there), and my mother is a casual to that Mosque. Still in disbelief that happened, my family knows some of the victims.
J'espère que tout se déroule bien chez toi et ta famille. C'est vraiment dommage, j'espère que ta mère et les amis de ta famille ne se laisseront pas faire par un lache comme cette ordure.

J'espère que la santé et les études vont bien!! C'était bien de te revoir malgré les circonstances

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
J'espère que tout se déroule bien chez toi et ta famille. C'est vraiment dommage, j'espère que ta mère et les amis de ta famille ne se laisseront pas faire par un lache comme cette ordure.

J'espère que la santé et les études vont bien!! C'était bien de te revoir malgré les circonstances

La di da, check out the big French on Fr3sh.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
La di da, check out the big French on Fr3sh.
Canada is a billingual country :D
When my parents immigrated here they first came to Montréal, my dad continued his studies from Pisa (where I was born) to McGill in Montréal. He spoke several languages fluently but no french, so as soon as me and my siblings were old enough we got enrolled in francophone schools. My entire education was in French.

- - - Updated - - -

And I miss @TrezJuve :heart:
And Quebecois french>>>France french

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Canada is a billingual country :D
When my parents immigrated here they first came to Montréal, my dad continued his studies from Pisa (where I was born) to McGill in Montréal. He spoke several languages fluently but no french, so as soon as me and my siblings were old enough we got enrolled in francophone schools. My entire education was in French.
I know :D. After suffering through an entire morning of French I just had had enough.

We have three languages btw. Just saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)