News that makes you say WTF! (29 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Social media is filled with ignorant assholes this morning. Read a plethora of comments about how they are sorry "more muslims weren't killed in the mosque." and other such sickening crap. The alt-right crowd is literally exploding with glee on social media that this happened in Canada after Trudeau said we will always welcome refugees here. It's nauseating.
Same over here. It's global, it's toxic and frankly, it's also dangerous. There's no real way of knowing where it ends.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Social media is filled with ignorant assholes this morning. Read a plethora of comments about how they are sorry "more muslims weren't killed in the mosque." and other such sickening crap. The alt-right crowd is literally exploding with glee on social media that this happened in Canada after Trudeau said we will always welcome refugees here. It's nauseating.
The world is ending up as an endless stream of YouTube comments.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thread was closed for some reason for but Zach, FFS you can't be for real with this...

You don't care who wrote it but what it says? When who writes it defines what it says most of the time? Are you fucking kidding me? How did you survive a day in school? Or source is fine as long as it fits your lazy agenda?

This is no neutral fact based reuters source, you litterally chose the worst possible source about Muslims in Europe, a outright islmsphobic fascist bigot organization as source, that spends millions across nations to spread their hateful agenda, they give money for ppl to literally sound like Nazis in their descriptions of Muslims, and you don't care? You for real?

What's next, next time you discuss black Americans you gonna link us KKK sources and pass it off as legit?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman, relax man. You must have missed my post.

My sources are in dutch, which is the national news media and supposedly the best quality one in Belgium. So i wanted an english one, but got very lazy and took the first one of which the content was fitting with what i've read in said dutch media.

If i didnt have dutch media to base on, i would have checked the source yes.

Question, if the KKK source says

"you can recognice the african american by its darker pigmentation"

And this matches what i read in my dutch biology book

Yeah, i might link it.

But i understand your concern and its a fair point.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You started reading social media this morning ?

On belgian sources : HLN.be, De Standaard.be, Knack.be, GVA.be, DeMorgen.be and sometimes DeRedactie.be, this is the norm.

- - - Updated - - -

It was always there but now it has the chance to come out.
yeah. I wouldnt say it increases, they just think its okay to show it now.

Think about it. you call me racist cause i want to restrict migration to make sure they are properly integrated.

These people applied the killing of others and want legal people deported

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

On belgian sources : HLN.be, De Standaard.be, Knack.be, GVA.be, DeMorgen.be and sometimes DeRedactie.be, this is the norm.

- - - Updated - - -

Think about it. you call me racist cause i want to restrict migration to make sure they are properly integrated.

I am 100% sure your heart is in the right place. I have no doubts about that whatsoever.

But I do think you allow yourself to believe certain arguments that at the very core are deeply racist.

And that's why I say people like you are important to convince. If you see why Trump is racist, the majority of us will.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you are an engineer and a man of science makes it even sadder that you're defending a political party full of creationists, anti-vaxxers, climate deniers and conspiracy theorists.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I am 100% sure your heart is in the right place. I have no doubts about that whatsoever.

But I do think you allow yourself to believe certain arguments that at the very core are deeply racist.

And that's why I say people like you are important to convince. If you see why Trump is racist, the majority of us will.
what in your opinion is the difference btween Obama's ban on iraqi people in 2011 and trump today ?

Obama did it cause al quaida had people going through with refugees, so he revoked permission to enter untill the screening was properly

Trump claims he does this cause homeland security asked for it as the country's on the list, couldnt put up tracable data

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you are an engineer and a man of science makes it even sadder that you're defending a political party full of creationists, anti-vaxxers, climate deniers and conspiracy theorists.
I defend libertarians. Thats it. And the middle ground of things.

i'm agnost. I'm not defending them. if they dare try to pull 'intelligent design' crap, i will talk them into the ground. We got a class specially for that.
Anti-vaxxers are morons
climate deniers is not that easy
Conspiracy theorist like 'jet fuel cant melt steel beams', arent neccecary reps. they are always morons however

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
what in your opinion is the difference btween Obama's ban on iraqi people in 2011 and trump today ?

Obama did it cause al quaida had people going through with refugees, so he revoked permission to enter untill the screening was properly

Trump claims he does this cause homeland security asked for it as the country's on the list, couldnt put up tracable data
That's just rubbish though. Unlike Europe, you can't get into the US without being screened by a dozen different departments. If your history can't be traced, you don't get in. If there's reasonable doubt you just don't get a visa, immigrant or otherwise.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
icemaη;5452250 said:
That's just rubbish though. Unlike Europe, you can't get into the US without being screened by a dozen different departments. If your history can't be traced, you don't get in. If there's reasonable doubt you just don't get a visa, immigrant or otherwise.
So why did it excuse Obama ?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

I defend libertarians. Thats it. And the middle ground of things.

i'm agnost. I'm not defending them. if they dare try to pull 'intelligent design' crap, i will talk them into the ground. We got a class specially for that.
Anti-vaxxers are morons
climate deniers is not that easy
Conspiracy theorist like 'jet fuel cant melt steel beams', arent neccecary reps. they are always morons however
Blanket bans are never okay.

But to me this is part of a bigger problem, namely the momentum Trump is gaining.

Look at his supporters. They are people who go to news websites and post stuff like 'he should hang them all'. That's what they are. And then you have the closet fans like Andy, who are morally bankrupt and just do what feels nice.

I am telling you, man to man, you need to distance yourself from them. Because if you don't, these things have a way of spiralling out of control real fast.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Blanket bans are never okay.

But to me this is part of a bigger problem, namely the momentum Trump is gaining.

Look at his supporters. They are people who go to news websites and post stuff like 'he should hang them all'. That's what they are. And then you have the closet fans like Andy, who are morally bankrupt and just do what feels nice.

I am telling you, man to man, you need to distance yourself from them. Because if you don't, these things have a way of spiralling out of control real fast.
Have you read whay i said about erdogan ?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The Quebec shooting is odd, as in it's different then your usual shootings. It hasn't been done by some white nationalist or some ostracized muslim youth, this horrendous act was committed by a Quebecois native and a guy of Moroccan descent. I'm honestly curious what made them do that, they are both students at the Laval University and the Quebecois native is anthropology student who called the cops on himself because he felt bad. This whole thing is odd. Also it's the same mosque that had a pig head thrown at last winter. Different incident and a bloodier outcome. I wish the victim's families and the residents of Quebec city the best.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Friend of my is a militant dawkins-loving atheist with german and iranian citizenships (his dad left Iran because of the revolution) who wanted to spend his summer vacation in the US :lol: I wonder if he could get an exceptional permission if he goes to the embassy and tells them how much he hates the Islam

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Friend of my is a militant dawkins-loving atheist with german and iranian citizenships (his dad left because of the revolution) who wanted to spend his summer vacation in the US :lol: I wonder if he could get an exceptional permission if he writes an essay on how much he hates the Islam
Lol. Couldn't he just use a German passport and travel from Germany though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)