News that makes you say WTF! (38 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Anybody who turns victimhood into a contest is an emotionally stunted cretin.
Sure, but in this case it is also used to get your way. Because as the biggest victim what you say is automatically right. 'Check your privilege' is used often in online debates and it makes no sense. Even white rich middle aged men can be right about something, hell, they can even be right about something not being racist / sexist.

Frankly, it's what has always bothered me about some groups. The way they use certain words to frame entire debates and automatically kill of resistance. Look at what transgenders do for example. They use the word 'cisgender' to imply that being 'transgender' is just as normal as everything else. It's not. Whether or not you look it, transgender is not the norm. It's also clearly a mental / physical disorder. I'm not in any way attaching any moral opinions to that, but it's obvious that it's not a good thing to have a mismatch between brain and body. Cisgenders on the other hand are simply healthy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sure, but in this case it is also used to get your way. Because as the biggest victim what you say is automatically right. 'Check your privilege' is used often in online debates and it makes no sense. Even white rich middle aged men can be right about something, hell, they can even be right about something not being racist / sexist.

Frankly, it's what has always bothered me about some groups. The way they use certain words to frame entire debates and automatically kill of resistance. Look at what transgenders do for example. They use the word 'cisgender' to imply that being 'transgender' is just as normal as everything else. It's not. Whether or not you look it, transgender is not the norm. It's also clearly a mental / physical disorder. I'm not in any way attaching any moral opinions to that, but it's obvious that it's not a good thing to have a mismatch between brain and body. Cisgenders on the other hand are simply healthy.
I've always taken the extremely unpopular and much-publicly-flamed opinion that even Hitler said some right things and had elements of himself that was generally a "good person" (his relationship with Eva, etc.). Humans tend to fixate on labels and use that as a measure to dismiss everything that otherwise might be uttered out of a person's mouth.

Problem is that we're so fixated on labels above actual words that we lose sight of that. So we need our demagogues of absolute evil, and we need our ability to dismiss everything a white, straight man says just because he's born that way.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As aggravating as this stuff is, to be fair I've never once been told to check my privilege or even heard someone say it in a serious manner. I lived in Berkeley for two years and have been in the California university system for the last four yet have only seen this stuff online or heard people use it (and the don't assume my gender nonsense) in jest.

Maybe I just don't hang out with a hip enough crowd but going by how much media coverage this stuff gets I would've thought i'd be surrounded by it.

- - - Updated - - -

it's pathetic. The whole idea of the progressive stack is so damaging to these movements its kind of funny. It made occupy movements look even sillier

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The blonde has two cherries tattooed on it's buttcheek. Like the true slut it is.

- - - Updated - - -

And how do you know it can fly :shifty:
It has wings :shifty:

Actually found best one for you. It's the purple one, has dildo on is forehead.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like birthmark for blonde pony

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's not so much disgusting as it is self-destructive. You exclude your political allies. Then you take the people closest to your cause and take aim at them rather than the people opposing you. Nice work. That's the attitude that got Trump elected in the first place, so it's kind of fitting I suppose.

Any black woman is just going to lose that pissing contest when they come up against some black, gender-confused, gay, paraplegic woman who says other black women just don't acknowledge their privilege. And then the black, gender-confused, gay, quadriplegic woman who then disses her for not checking her own privilege. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)