News that makes you say WTF! (10 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
https://www.rt.com/news/319150-denmark-muslims-koran-laws/

you faggot europeans

Enjoy your last decade or two not being a 10th century third world shithole

- - - Updated - - -

you faggot europeans

Hooray for multiculturalism!!!
Did you read past the title?
Interestingly, I was on vacation last month in the US. And as you may know, their practice of using toilet paper to wipe up felt so backward and unclean considering I'm actually used to washing my ass with water. But I adapted and learned to use TP to wipe up while I was there, and I think I did a pretty good job to considering no one complained about having a stink butt, especially on the airplane.

But the relief I had when I returned to my 3rd world home and cleaned my but not with strips of paper, but a jet of cold water unleashed from a bum gun was unparalleled. I hadn't felt that clean after pooping in weeks! And I'm still left wondering WTF is America thinking?!

Seriously, America. You may be the land of the free WiFi and hone of Big Belly Burger, but you need to deprecate your practice of cleaning up with toilet paper and upgrade to water instead. It's 2015 FFS! Get on with it!

P.S: Except you, California. You guys got a draught, so I get it.
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Interestingly, I was on vacation last month in the US. And as you may know, their practice of using toilet paper to wipe up felt so backward and unclean considering I'm actually used to washing my ass with water. But I adapted and learned to use TP to wipe up while I was there, and I think I did a pretty good job to considering no one complained about having a stink butt, especially on the airplane.

But the relief I had when I returned to my 3rd world home and cleaned my but not with strips of paper, but a jet of cold water unleashed from a bum gun was unparalleled. I hadn't felt that clean after pooping in weeks! And I'm still left wondering WTF is America thinking?!

Seriously, America. You may be the land of the free WiFi and hone of Big Belly Burger, but you need to deprecate your practice of cleaning up with toilet paper and upgrade to water instead. It's 2015 FFS! Get on with it!

That experience. :lol:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

you faggot europeans

- - - Updated - - -

you faggot europeans

Hooray for multiculturalism!!!
The questions are absolutely flawed and biased.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually - Who hacked Kyle's account.
And Turk's last posts are down right racism. Assholes and feets are disgusting no matter what. The irony in a Turk giving advice on personal hygiene.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So you think the desires of 40% of people who count for 5% of the population of Denmark is in some way important?

I think the garbled religious and scientific views of the American population is a lot more of a pressing issue. These people vote in the world's most powerful leader.
No argument there.
Did you just say "white power"?
No, I think you're imaging things

That's kind of cool but it doesnt really sound like it would get you fully clean...what about the poo stuck on your butt hairs?

The questions are absolutely flawed and biased.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually - Who hacked Kyle's account.
And Turk's last posts are down right racism. Assholes and feets are disgusting no matter what. The irony in a Turk giving advice on personal hygiene.
I was drinking and watching The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead makes me irrationally angry...It's just so bad...I should probably stop watching it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:rofl:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It is extremely important, to reject such idiocy.

Religion is a private choise. It should never ever be a part of the law again, we evolved past that point.

This is a line that cannot be crossed
I think the French got it right. Instead of freedom of religion, it should be freedom from religion.

:lol:

Watersports and ass-play in one device. A million Indians can't be wrong. (The rest of you don't have toilets, so... :D)

Yes, this is where I'm confused. And could you still go to such schools during your career as a human? Let's say I've done the whole human thing, can I still go to hippopotamus school at age 50?
Speciesist

That's oversimplifying it. They think morals come from God. And those morals are written down in books.
God invented morals, silly. If it wasn't for holy books and preachers, their followers would merely kill each other with guilt-free consciences. At least that's the high regard they hold for themselves.

This is bizzaro day, one the most wtf close to home news I can recall since the Utöya shooting (even if not in sweden, knew of several peeps who attended or knew someone who did).

To make matters weirder, there's another seperate and more happily resolved case today where some whacko was going towards a school swinging an axe, and who got arrested in time.
Damn Swedes got our school shooting envy.

I was drinking and watching The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead makes me irrationally angry...It's just so bad...I should probably stop watching it.
But Walking Dead has been even worse too.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

designated shitting streets

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You don't say

I guess that's why your precious inquisition in Spain was hunting people who bath often. You know, unlike the Europeans who bath once per year. And that bath they took once per year was sitting in a tub filled with their own piss.
I don't know why you're so obsessed with history. We've learned to bath while your people clearly stopped after the inquisition.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Sometimes I feel a bit stupid, when I proudly brag about Denmarks EURO win in 1992.

Then I read Turks posts and feel like I'm Stephen Fry and Albert Einsteins lovechild.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You don't say

I guess that's why your precious inquisition in Spain was hunting people who bath often. You know, unlike the Europeans who bath once per year. And that bath they took once per year was sitting in a tub filled with their own piss.
At least its our own piss, and we arent covered in pubic hair :snoop:
I don't know why you're so obsessed with history. We've learned to bath while your people clearly stopped after the inquisition.
Sometimes I feel a bit stupid, when I proudly brag about Denmarks EURO win in 1992.

Then I read Turks posts and feel like I'm Stephen Fry and Albert Einsteins lovechild.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so baked right now and this whole thing made me cry of laughter :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

still dying :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)