News that makes you say WTF! (15 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Who would actually eat it? A lot of western people are already put off by things as tame as chicken liver or pig feet.

Oh, I answered my own question - the Chinese.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Who would actually eat it? A lot of western people are already put off by things as tame as chicken liver or pig feet.

Oh, I answered my own question - the Chinese.
Your people (the Japs) already eat stuff like egg soaked in kids urine, so this shouldn't be too much of a stretch :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
icemaη;5062143 said:
Your people (the Japs) already eat stuff like egg soaked in kids urine, so this shouldn't be too much of a stretch :p
Ok, orientals :D Pretty sure that is a Chinese tradition, anyway. As I'm not actually Japanese I wouldn't know if they do too.

BTW Japanese probably wouldn't eat it, they are obsessed with the stuff on a sanitary level. And it is seen as lucky.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Ok, orientals :D Pretty sure that is a Chinese tradition, anyway. As I'm not actually Japanese I wouldn't know if they do too.

BTW Japanese probably wouldn't eat it, they are obsessed with the stuff on a sanitary level. And it is seen as lucky.
Yeah, it's probably Chinese. The Japanese would only use it as some sort of sex toy :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)